Fun stuff to do when your bored?

concrete_hed

As some of the most basic magic uses fire, the "Dove Pans" for example, things can get hairy sometimes.

Also there is "Flash Paper" which is awesome to play with. There is a big temptation to say "Wow, I wonder how big a fireball I can make with this stuff?"

Many of the younger magicians need some time to learn that being a magician is very similar to being a stuntman. Each time you attempt an effect, you should plan exactly what the effect you hope to achieve is and exactly how you intend to achieve it.

Once fire is introduced into the mix, there is no room for error. However sometimes the desire for fun overrides the need for meticulous planning. I've seen effects go incredibly wrong. Fortunately without injury but it came very close.

Gargle olive oil and enter in a hot pepper eating contest.

Get a stiff foamy ball or something and stick it in your armpit. Tell somebody you can control your pulse and tell them to fell it on your writst. Squeeze on the ball and they'll fell your pulse stop.

Put tape on the bottom of an animal's foot and watch it dance!

Tell your friends to stand with their side against a wall and lift their other leg.

Microwave a phone book and proclaim you're the strongest man on earth. Tear the book and challange anybody else to do the same. For added effect, use a Bible (I got susspended for that one ;P). If it's still too hard to tear, before hand, fold the pages back and forth so you make a good crease and use the book cover to hide it.

Oh, and yeah, magic is fun.

• 3 weeks later...

You know how you guys talk abt doing stuff in an elevator..

well here are some. Ill post them here and then other good stuff to do at comon places ill post the link to a site. A small cool site. Im a global mod there so dont worry.

Things to do in supermarket: http://www.cafe18.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=1308&view=findpost&p=11072

Fun Things to Do at a Drive-Thru:http://www.cafe18.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=2538&view=findpost&p=17662

69 Things to do in Wal-Mart:http://www.cafe18.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=2540&view=findpost&p=17665

p.s. please dont consider this spamming or advertising my site.

Things to do in an elevator

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to other passengers.

3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"

4. Whistle the first seven notes of ''It''s a Small World'' incessantly.

5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.

6. On a long ride, crash from side to side as if you''re on rough seas.

7. Shave. (Especially if you''re a woman.)

8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask: "Got enough air in there?"

9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"

13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you, "Admiral".

14. One word: Flatulence!

15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

16. Do Tai Chi exercises.

17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I''ve got new socks on!"

18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, "Oh, not now. Damn motion sickness!"

19. Give religious literature to each passenger.

20. Meow occasionally.

21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.

22. Frown and mutter "Gotta go, gotta go," then sigh and say, "oops!"

23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

24. Sing, "Mary Had a Little Lamb," while continually pushing buttons.

25. Holler, "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, "You''re one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

28. Burp, and then say "Mmmm...tasty!"

29. Leave a box between the doors.

30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

31. Wear a puppet on your hand and make it talk to the other passengers.

32. Start a sing-along.

33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"

34. Play the harmonica.

35. Shadow box.

36. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.

37. Lean against the button panel.

38. Say, "I wonder what all these do," and push the red buttons.

39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space".

41. Bring a chair along.

42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"

43. Blow spit bubbles.

44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.

45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.

47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it''s getting larger."

50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler, "Bad touch!"

You can wear short skirts and be feminine and beautiful all day.
*sigh* what you wear doesn't affect how beautiful you are, just how much you show it off.
Things to do in an elevator
Go with a group of friends, say 30, make sure it's not big enough to cater for you, and make sure there is already half a dozen people in there.

Here are three very easy things to do, whenever bored:

1. Bake cookies.
  2. Eat cookies.
  3. Wash up

1. think about an interesting topic, n then search it in goole, u'll be suprized by how much new info u'll find

2. listen to music, dance along if u wish

3. go out for walk

4. make some thing out of wat ever that u got available

5. my favourite: go out side, n find tiny insects, put them in a little container, bring them home, watch them up close, n then once they die, put them under the microscope n enjoy. U can keep the remains in a container for futur. I hav a large bee, a spider, a large ant, and another insect which i found on the class floor way back in grade 8(4 years ago), still in my box, they r dry but they look fresh. U can also name these lovely insects n make a diary for each.

You can set something on fire and put it on the mircowave! The microwaves heat the already heated gases from the flame and turn it into plasma, the forth state of matter...now how often do you get to see that???

Don't forget about getting in an elevator' date=' and then pushing all the button so it stops at each floor. :D

I've never done that, but I've been in an elevator where someone else did that. The elevator was full, and there were a lot of angry people in there.[/quote']

>:(

• 1 year later...

take the SIM card out your phone, fill a backpack with what you consider essentials, get a mate to drop you off in the middle of nowhere 100`s of miles away with no money or anything just your Survival stuff and get them to pick you back up in a weeks time.

your job is to survive.

btw, the mobile phone can only dial the Emergency services without a card (just in case you chicken out).

you won`t be bored!

take the SIM card out your phone, fill a backpack with what you consider essentials, get a mate to drop you off in the middle of nowhere 100`s of miles away with no money or anything just your Survival stuff and get them to pick you back up in a weeks time.

your job is to survive.

btw, the mobile phone can only dial the Emergency services without a card (just in case you chicken out).

you won`t be bored!

So, take a chip out of your phone and go camping for a week?

There are lots of things that can be found in or around the average household that will be able to occupy an inquisitive young mind: inner tube rubber makes good strips of elastic stuff (with a good spring constant) for those home-made catapults (just don't use the tires off your parent's car, and watch when launching anything for windows and stuff). You can make pretty good darts out of bamboo and bits of cardboard. Then there's the garage: (power tools) the kitchen: (microwave, blender), the possibilities are seemingly all around. Just don't set the house on fire or bust too much stuff, or make a big mess (my dad always got pretty mad about the mess)...