Fun stuff to do when your bored?

concrete_hed

Hey, im 15 and like most 15 year olds i like to blow stuff up, and shoot stuff and stuff like that.

Whatever happened to building, constructing, living... try it out sometime..

paint ball thats a good idea. But where i live u need to be 18 to get one. I know about building and constructing but i dont know what to build and construct. has anyone got any new inventions or something to do with science that isnt as boring as watching crystals grow? Something that can be build cheaply, and the materials are easy to get.

If you really want to have fun put on a lab coat and get a clipboard. Go through a parking lot with an important looking grim and lean down and search below each car. Scribble something down each time. After a while, preferably with people watching, look under a random car and run screaming away ;)

Don't actually do that. It might freak people out. Explosions and fire can be very dangerous so be careful with what ever you do.

Sing, dance, Stumble! eat, learn. You can always try to burn your bed, but that's no fun. Especially the part when you're trying to stop the fire. (I would know because my brother thought it was fun to set my bed on fire... long time ago of course)

Well, if you want to have fun with science I think it's always way more fun if you plan your experiment not if you just follow someone else's instructions. You could try to do a bonfire with different types of paper and depending on the metals they have you'll see the flame turn different colours. I did that one day when my brother and I were desperate because we had had no light for two nights on a row... and so we started getting many weird chemicals and burning things.. it was great fun but you have to be careful with fires and flammable chemicals...

And really, you don't necessarily have to be destructive to have fun.

If you really want to have fun put on a lab coat and get a clipboard. Go through a parking lot with an important looking grim and lean down and search below each car. Scribble something down each time. After a while, preferably with people watching, look under a random car and run screaming away

Sir, you have a deliciously evil mind.:D

My two favourites.

1. Get into an elevator where one person is going all the way to the top. ( Or most of the way) It doesn't matter if there are others to start with, but you need your victim to be alone with you at some point. Smile shyly at them occasionally, just enough to put them on edge and think that you're a bit simple. Once alone with them, smile brightly and eagerly announce "I've got new socks!" while lifting the legs of your trousers a few inches so they can see. amazing how quickly they change their destination floor.

2. Stand at the back of a mostly full elevator that isn't meant to stop for a few floors and once the doors have closed, in an evil, gravelly, demonic voice say "I must find a more suitable host body". No-one will ever look around, but you can see them tense up.:D

On a more constructive note, learn how to design, build and fly a kite. Build model cars, fly aeroplanes. Good Lord, there are thousands of things to do. (Without alarming the populace. If you include alarming them, there are tens of thousands.:D )

paint ball thats a good idea. But where i live u need to be 18 to get one.

I'm not talking about buying a paintball gun, I'm talking about building one.

Since when do you have to be 18 to buy PVC and an air pump?

why don't you try writing a book!

Hope you don't mean me... :P

1. I suck at spelling.

2. I suck at grammar.

3. I lack creativity in writing...

I like reading things but writing them is not my thing :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

so get better :D

Good luck' date=' your talking to a person who has to use a computer to do exams because his writing is so bad no-one can read it even after 4 years of attempted hand-writing correction courses...

I lie, my english spelling and grammar is not [i']that[/i] bad... I am just not very good at writing stuff...

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

"Good luck, your talking to a person who has to use a computer to do exams because his writing is so bad no-one can read it even after 4 years of attempted hand-writing correction courses..."

I here ya, my hand-writing is so bad that I can't even read it

^on a side note is it just me or does that sound vaguely like a your mama joke....

My two favourites.

1. Get into an elevator where one person is going all the way to the top. ( Or most of the way) It doesn't matter if there are others to start with' date=' but you need your victim to be alone with you at some point. Smile shyly at them occasionally, just enough to put them on edge and think that you're a bit simple. Once alone with them, smile brightly and eagerly announce "I've got new socks!" while lifting the legs of your trousers a few inches so they can see. amazing how quickly they change their destination floor.

2. Stand at the back of a mostly full elevator that isn't meant to stop for a few floors and once the doors have closed, in an evil, gravelly, demonic voice say [i']"I must find a more suitable host body".[/i] No-one will ever look around, but you can see them tense up.:D

Don't forget about getting in an elevator, and then pushing all the button so it stops at each floor. :D

I've never done that, but I've been in an elevator where someone else did that. The elevator was full, and there were a lot of angry people in there.

Things that I do for fun take advantage of the fact that most people are not very observant.

I've found I can set things on people heads and they won't notice for several minutes if you do it just right.

Don't forget about getting in an elevator, and then pushing all the button so it stops at each floor.

I don't know. I find it much more rewarding to make people nervous rather than angry. :D

Things that I do for fun take advantage of the fact that most people are not very observant.

I've found I can set things on people heads and they won't notice for several minutes if you do it just right.

Sounds interesting. What sort of things?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know. I find it much more rewarding to make people nervous rather than angry.
I like to do both, here's a great way (assuming you're relatively young) whenever hanging around in a group, someone will look at you disaprovingly.

This is a good point to say, very, very loudly.

"Hey Look! That guy is looking at us if we we're going to attack him!"

"Now he's looking guilty for judging us!"

"Now, he looks really embarrassed"

"He's trying to walk away now!"

"Yup, there he goes, walking, trying not look at us"

"Y'know, maybe we should attack him. It sure would freak him out"

"Oh, he's gone now."