Comfort Gels

adsl1981

Hello,

I am looking for a product most likely a gel, which can be used in some sort of rubber coating for comfort. You all have probably seen the bike saddles that are filled with gel. Well I am looking for something like this really. Something that would be better for the hand though. So it would mould into the hand for comfort. It would be good if it would also reset in the original position. I originally thought of using Corn Flour which is good!. Could anyone please help?

Thanks a lot

well not sure at the moment its just in theory at the moment ! but i would like it to be comfortable on the hand ! Could you give any advice on were i can buy such a thing !?

Thanks

Hello,

Well i want to be able to use it for anything really. I havent really come up with anything i would probably use like a pad for different things. I would prob put it in like little pads to put over gloves etc.. Well its not going to be anything under extreme pressure . Just really need a gel i can buy

Thanks for your help :D im very Grateful