Happy Birthday, AzurePhoenix!

Phi for All

Lady of Pain, we adore you! (beheads accordion player)

I thought it would be nice to start a thread so everyone can give you virtual gifts! :cool:

Here's mine: a really cool leather Vertical Top Zip Backpack/Shoulder Bag for school. It features many cool compartments for books, supplies, handcuffs, lunch and a laptop, plus it's got a weighted bottom for swinging at the heads of inferior classmates who question the theory of evolution and a special zip-line garotte pulls right out of the shoulder strap to strangle students who's too-high hairdos block your view of cute professors.

a Fellow Taurean, I knew there was something about you I liked :)

YT2095 hands Azure a pan of chili and melted cheese natchos and a bowl of green salsa.

save me some though, I`ll be a day older tomorow as well :)

Happy birthday Azure,

My gift to you is a mug made of the skull of a creationist and an accompanying dagger made of said creationists thigh bone. there is a nice little relief carving showing you smiting all creationists on one side and a relief carving of the penguin bhudda on the other side. hope you like it.

I don't know who you are...but YT and the guys say you're the evilist person in the world! Well, maybe not the exact words...but something like that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great birthday!

And uhm...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too YT! (Save it for tomorrow, will ya?)Xp

My gift to you is a mug made of the skull of a creationist and an accompanying dagger made of said creationists thigh bone. there is a nice little relief carving showing you smiting all creationists on one side and a relief carving of the penguin bhudda on the other side.
Ooooooh, niiiiiiice! :cool:

Happy Birthday AzurePhoenix ! I thought I'd get you a mug filled with toe and fingernail clippings, with 'ID Rocks' printed in bold letters on the side...why?

Because you seem your happiest when you're angry.

Happy old day Azure ... my gift you, is Lance :)

whoa. I don't think I have ever been given away as a gift before. I guess that's a good thing considering I might result in a lawsuit if I had.

Does this mean I'm not required to get you a seperate gift?

happy birthday to the biology expert.

Also to 5614 for being helpful and knowing all he does.

And the rest:

HeXeN, Jonfraz, NE¯tenalP, bluegoblin (61), GemiNI (22), Runner (21),

sonia (19)

hehehe, gotta love the bunny...

I'm touched, I'm getting that hot and electric feeling that usually only comes from watching a rabid monkey shred a Jehova Witness's eyes with a cooking-whisk :)

I was planning on relaxing tonight, but with such thoughtful gifts I simply must go out on the town and share the gift of mayhem, garotte a few folks, use the dagger to sacrifice their hearts to the Penguin Buddha, and after that, cake and "natchos"!

Snail, I hope you won't be offended if I tuck your gift away in the storage closet with Lance :embarass:

Guest danielvalen

:) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :)

:) XXXXXXXXXXHAPPY_B-DAY!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX:-)

:) XXXXXXXXXXAzurePhoenix!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXX:-)

:) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :):-) :)