Tonites episode of 'House'

Hades

i enjoyed watching him shoot the cadaver in the face with a handgun. that might be one of my favorite all time tv moments.

My jaw dropped twice during last night's episode. I feel like christmas came early this year because I get new episodes of House two days in a row.

i'm not sure. my favourite would either be the teen supermodel that found out she had testicular cancer

I shudder at the person who wrote that episode. It took inethical to a new level. :eek:

The highlight would have to be the 'gay joke' from hugh laurie. I can't remember what it was exactly - but it was damn funny.:D

Again, whoever wrote that episode *shudder*

i enjoyed watching him shoot the cadaver in the face with a handgun. that might be one of my favorite all time tv moments.
Best House-antic EVER, from one of the best television characters ever. The whole destroying of the MRI machine tied in with the necrocide was pretty good too, but I'd be hard pressed to favor either of those things over some of his more memorable quips and pranks of the more witty nature.

No clue what the problem could be in this episode, but I'm driving myself insane thinking about it...

The highlight would have to be the 'gay joke' from hugh laurie. I can't remember what it was exactly - but it was damn funny.:D

It must be somewhere in here:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/House' date='_M.D.

Probably:

Dr. House: You've got male pseudo-hermaphroditism. See, we all start out as girls, and then we're differentiated based on our genes. The ovaries develop into testes and drop. But in about one in 150 thousand pregnancies, a fetus with an 'XY' chromosome, a boy, develops into something else, like you; your testes never descended. Because you're immune to testosterone, you're pure estrogen, which is why you had heightened female characteristics -- clear skin, great breasts. The ultimate woman is a man. Nature is cruel, huh?

Father: This is obviously a joke. This is ... it's impossible.

Dr. House: No, a joke would be me calling you a homo. See the difference? I'll schedule him for surgery.

[NOTE: (spoiler) Earlier in the episode, the father admitted to having sex with his "daughter", hence the "homo" reference.]

I like this one:

Dr. Cameron: Do you have any idea what it feels like to have a six-foot long hose shoved into your large intestine?

Dr. House: No, but I now have a much greater respect for whichever basketball player you dated in college.

They had to make Dr. Foreman get sick, either to make us feel bad enough to like him again, or to kill him off. His character has been acting like a jerk for the last couple episodes.

Good thing he lives though, he was my favorite character (besides House). And his he has the same name as the guy on the '70's show, Eric Foreman.

I also like the allusion to Sherlock "Holmes." "House" -- "Holmes" ...