Governments using neurotechnology

JackMartin

The Australian government has highly advanced neurotechnology; it is currently being used by departments in the AFP.

The technology enables them to have two way mental communications. They have had these capabilities for over a decade now and I have witnessed the misuse of the technology too many times.

The technology is constantly being used to gather information by ears dropping on unsuspecting peoples thoughts, among other more serious acts.

The purpose of this post is to generate discussion about how advanced technology is, along these lines, in the public arena.

do what you like with the information.

What information ?

That you're a top-secret dude who's been scanning people's minds in Australia ?

That's very nice for you.

I on the other hand can launch nuclear missiles by whilstling into a phone. I'd tell you all about it but it's top secret. Shh.

What information ?

That you're a top-secret dude who's been scanning people's minds in Australia ?

That's very nice for you.

I on the other hand can launch nuclear missiles by whilstling into a phone. I'd tell you all about it but it's top secret. Shh.

Keving, step away from the computer before you go back to jail.

I know about these events because I have been involved. I can not offer any links etc., as the issue is top secret. It is the truth however, do what you like with the information.

I'm probably one of the most interested individuals in these forums in regards to brain/computer interfaces. I think we're still pretty far away in terms of bidirectionality, at least for anything other than recovering lost senses technologically. Anyway, I'm a skeptic, and therefore I tend to disbelieve the unevidenced... your account would certainly qualify