best post ever

Hades

What about a pineapple, that has to be the most annoying fruit to eat with out cutlery. Oh wait maybe it was created by satan, along with the million other foods that are a bitch to eat.

please dont make fun of other's beliefs

its rude

its crude

and makes you all seem dumb

If we don't make fun pf them, we're abandoning the one thing that makes such beliefs worth enduring; their comic value :P

Did you not watch the video? I mean, seriously, the thing's downright offensive in that hysterically mockable way.

please dont make fun of other's beliefs

its rude

its crude

and makes you all seem dumb

This is a well-moderated forum. If I saw religious beliefs being ridiculed, I'd be the first to step in.

What is funny is the pathetic attempt to use science against itself by saying that only a supernatural designer could have made the banana, when in fact, as AzurePhoenix has pointed out, the modern banana has been so specialized and adapted by humans that it doesn't even bear it's own seeds anymore. The Cavendish banana (the most common in the US) is grown entirely from cuttings. Each banana is practically a clone of other bananas.

They couldn't have "picked" a worse example.

I'd love to do one on the cucumber! :)
Well, thanks for sharing... (cough) Erm, and maybe when you're done with that, you could do a spoof video substituting a cucumber for the banana in the above video (but, use a different cucumber, OK?).

This is a well-moderated forum. If I saw religious beliefs being ridiculed' date=' I'd be the first to step in.

[/quote']

this is Indeed True!

however our powers are limited to This forum only and have No jurisdiction over the site mentioned in the Original Post.

we simply Can`t step in and tell them to remove it off the internet because "we`re Science Forum Moderators and MUST therefore be obeyed":rolleyes:

It is... you have 10 minutes to remove this thread...

Or I shall smite thee, just as I have smited many a banana which has come before... conveniently, with a non-slip surface, point at the top for ease of entry, just the right shape for the human mouth, and contents that don't squirt in your face.

Hmm... that came out gayer than I would have liked.

Guest danielvalen

everyone....god is real.

as for the video, that guy just has too much time on his hands or he's gay.