I found a new food to eat continuously.

Genecks

I was going through the store today being a thrifty shopper. I could have chose the Atkin's shakes I typically buy; however, I didn't want to buy those because I don't feel they should be recognized as an addition for the Atkin's nutritional approach.

I had to find an alternative.

I've always liked the idea of buying those StarKist Tuna Flavor Fresh Pouches; however, always found them too expensive for my liking. The Atkin's shakes were more expensive: $6.00 USD for four Atkin's and $5.56 for four tuna pouches.

As I saw these prices on the shelf, I became aware to the fact that the tuna pouches were cheaper. Something that has been a question on my mind lately is why the Atkin's shakes were becoming more expensive. Four shakes in a package were once $5.00 or so, and during that time, four tuna pouches were more expensive.

I've always been concerned about the protein intake when it comes to these shakes and pouches.

There are about 14 g of protein per shake, and there is 40+ grams per pouch. Certainly, the tuna is the better deal for those who want to increase their protein intake for a decent price; therefore, I chose the tuna pouches.

there IS a certain logic in eating continuously to loose weight though.

as contra-intuitive as at apears prima faci.

something to do with you body not having to Store energy as fats anymore because it`s being fed regularly and doesn`t need to any longer.

although I suspect this is only suitable for Certain types of metabolism and the "Rule" so to speak.