Please help this stressed out and distraught student!

Karnage

Hello guys. Im a student ready to go to college. But ive been under much stress lately...choosing my major in college, AP exams, leaving high school, girl problems...i dunno what to do...im ready to give up on life :-(

Hot chocolate works for me during exams. If you've got everything sorted for college(all the paper work and stuff) ignore it. just wait till after your exams. worry about your exams first. just chillax breathe and do a bit of casual studying music in the background is good. just put on anything you like. i study to nine inch nails and motorhead but thats just me. everybody is different. few deep breaths and relax, it'll all work itself out.

I have some pretty intense exams coming up so we're in the same boat.

Try coffee in the morning. (Its working well so far)

Leaving High school -

Yeah, I'll also be leaving high school after my exams. I don't know if you enjoyed yourself there (sounds like you did) but it pretty much sucked for me so I'm happy to be leaving so I can't say much - Just think of it as completing the first stage of your life (the stepping stone) - It can only get better (Try the coffee idea).

Girl problems -

You're asking the wrong guy(period/fullstop) |8(

Hope that helped somehow.

Just hang in there. You're not the only one with these problems.

(e.g. Me too - (excluding the girl part)

Good luck with the exams.

Happieness is a state of mind, not a destination.

Focus and meditate on what is important for you in life, and keep those goals in mind. I went through a divorce when I was younger, so I know how it feels to have the "girl problems." If you need someone to talk to about it who can relate to you I am here bud, just send me a PM. Whatever you do, death is NOT the answer. Things get better with time and life is a one time deal. Do NOT throw it away needlessly over some stress.

Forget about the girls. They will come in droves later on.

Focus on your exams, dedicate the time to study and do well. In your free time do what you like. Excercise. Ride a bike. Enjoy your time off. Stare blankly at the ceiling if you must. Just relax.

And..give up??!! You haven't even started yet! So much to look forward to. You talk about girls..ah..just wait till college..then the REAL FUN begins.