Snakes with legs!

bascule

This discovery does not surprise me. As it says in the Bible Genesis Ch3 v14

"So God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, 'Cursed are you above all the livestock ...You will crawl on you belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

wait...snakes could probably retain legs becuase they are vestigial structures. If you examine a snake's bones, you can see tiny legs in all of them (inside the body). So maybe there still could be snakes that had some mutation and grew legs?

"So God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, 'Cursed are you above all the livestock ...You will crawl on you belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
right, because so many snakes eat dust

(ignoring the fact that there are plenty of other belly crawlers who don't seem to have earned the "curse," a punishment that is a large part of what makes snakes so succesful I might add :P )

"So God said to the serpent' date=' "Because you have done this, 'Cursed are you above all the livestock ...You will crawl on you belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.[/quote']

Dude! It's the fossil of SATAN! :eek:

right' date=' because so many snakes eat dust

([i']ignoring the fact that there are plenty of other belly crawlers who don't seem to have earned the "curse," a punishment that is a large part of what makes snakes so succesful I might add[/i] :P )

Are you a snake expert?

Are you a snake expert?
My field is zoology (paleo too), and since Mokele is off being reprogrammed by a creationist terror faction, I'd say I'm as close to an expert as you're gonna see here.

it's common knowledge that snakes don't eat dust.
and there's that of course

• 2 weeks later...

"So God said to the serpent' date=' "Because you have done this, 'Cursed are you above all the livestock ...You will crawl on you belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.[/quote']

What place does a quote from the bible have in a scientific discussion?