25000 posts!!!

fafalone

All right. Now that that's settled.

25,000 posts is a major milestone, and deserves a detailed look at the sites progress.

Posting trends:

In 2002, 4489 posts were made at an average rate of 25.8 per day. In 2003, 20,512 posts were made at an average of 66.38 per day (1986 posts per month. we had 1 week with 1004 posts, which was the best). Looking back through the year, the post count averages continue to increase and we can expect 30,000 posts before the Spring semester of college ends.

User trends:

In 2002, a total of 145 people joined the site for an average of 24.17 per month. In 2003, 661 members have joined for an average of 66.1 new users per month. The average is continuing to increase every month.

I didn't want any of you buffoons sweeping the post out from under me, so I shut down the forums when there were 24997 posts and restored it after I made the post.

Then Mr_L deleted it and posted his own, so I banned him and fixed it. then blike deleted the new thread, so I banned him and fixed it.

i win.

• 1 year later...

Fafalone Its Me Beef From Vb5 ... I See Youve Found A New Home On The Internet....here You Can Seem Smart By Copieng And Pasting Fancy Smancy Articles With Big Harvard Sounding Words..ya Well Yo Mite Fool These People But Your Still A Degenerate Jabroni In My Eyes.

-beef

• 2 weeks later...