Europe begins building Mars lander

deep

The Beagle 2, named after Charles Darwin's sea ship HMS Beagle, will hitch a ride with the Mars Express, a European Space Agency craft that will orbit the red planet.

"We hope that when it arrives on Mars at the end of next year, we will finally be able to answer the eternal question: Is there, or was there, life on Mars." said Colin Pillinger, a British scientist involved in the Beagle 2 mission:

Read the about the Mars lander, here.

To me, this is pretty exciting. People have been trying to create a working Mars lander for over 30 years. Hopefully someone can do something right this time, but if you read down the article, it says NASA plans to be doing the same thing. Well, whatever works, the best to the both of them.

With all these attempts, maybe the martians might not be able to shoot em all down.:nono: :nono:

:nono: <-- That's what a martian looks like.

I wish em all success.:bravo: :bravo:

Just aman

I lived in Panama for a while when Kissinger came down to sign over the Canal to Omar Torrejos. Torrejos couldn't get a U.N. sanction until he cleaned up the drug trade. With U.S. support he knocked off all the competition so on paper it looked like drugs were getting under control so we signed over the Canal. You remember hearing about Panama Red. That was his. He grew it on the islands to hide it. Also tons of cocaine was moving into the U.S. Everybody in Panama knew what was going on but the U.S. papers reported bullshit.

It proves you have to be right there or you won't get the true story. I volunteer to go to Mars.

By the way, Torrejos was killed in an "accidental" plane crash and Noriega took over

.Just aman