Is it wise to drink aspirin when you have a headache?

hi,

asprin was chemically salicylic acid. it caused irritation in mouth and throat and used to upset stomach. actually for some it caused more trouble than curing pain. but today the available asprin is acetyl salicylic acid, it has fewer side effects.but even then it must not be used frequently.

well you could do what my mum did when i was a kid and dissolve it in warm orange juice. but pure asprin is solid at STP so maybe its an asprin solution? i think i may have seen a bottle of that in a pharmacy once. i'll check it up next time i need caffiene pills for exams.

I constantly have headaches.

Seek Medical Attention if this is the case!

edit: hang on just a minute, you`re the lass I spoke to in IRC that complained of acid reflux and the possibility of a Stomach Ulcer. in that case (since you never mentioned the aspirin "thing" to me), Deffinately seek medical attention!

Seek Medical Attention if this is the case!

edit: hang on just a minute' date=' you`re the lass I spoke to in IRC that complained of acid reflux and the possibility of a Stomach Ulcer. in that case (since you never mentioned the aspirin "thing" to me), Deffinately seek medical attention![/quote']

The stomach ulcer thing? It was only acid, the milk did it all. And the headache...hmmm...I am not so sure as to what the real cause is, but my mom told me that it's probably just my sinuses. Or maybe it's just stress from all the time I spend in front of the computer or the television. And maybe it's the sun, it's just too sunny here.

Excellent, I`m pleased to hear the milk worked :)

as for the headaches though, it`s still wise to seek medical attention for it, it might even be that your eyesight needs checking (a common cause of headaches).