Could man be part Alien????

pretender

there is another theory(/hypothesis/conjecture) that deals with this.

it's about the Anunnaki: ancient sumerian gods, and is called the ancient astronaut theory

their planet is "the 12th planet" (and the sun and moon are considered "planets" in this, apparently). supposedly this "12th planet", called Nibiru has a very weird orbit: it comes within the inner solar system once every "3,600 years", once during it's orbit. and supposedly, the Anunnaki use that time to observe and influence Earth.

some believe that Eris (the "10th planet from the sun", now officially considered a drawf planet) is Nibiru. but while Eris's orbit roughly fits the description of the shape (comes within [or very close to] Pluto's orbit once during it's strange orbit), it orbits vastly quicker (557 year orbit), and doesn't reach the inner solar system.

also, some people claim that the last time "the 12th planet" came closest to earth was the time of "the great flood" in the Bible, and the next time will bring the apocolypse.

Zecharia Sitchin, the founder of the alien astronaut theory, "has recently put forth his own date for the next passage of Nibiru in the year 2085, but the date most talked about is 2012 which marks the end of the Maya calendar."

all of this seems really...... improbable.

*edit* also, most believe that the Anunnaki aliens are reptilian in appearance and nature.

This is a good video on the whole reptilian alien thing. the video includes an interview with Zulu shaman: Credo Mutwa, who has been passed on knowledge of history by a group of his people, and mentions reptilian aliens without influence from the ancient asronaut theory.

David Icke is the interviewer.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. So is this a fairly accepted idea in science or is this your take? Not that you don't have any merit, I'm just asking. And what is at the top of the food chain?

As far as I have been able to find it dosen't seem as if anyone ever tried scientificaly to estabish "if" there is a top to thew food chain or what it is.

Food chains and food webs and/or food networks describe the feeding relationships between species in a biotic community. In other words, they show the transfer of material and energy from one species to another within an ecosystem. . . . . Food chains are overly simplistic as representatives of what typically happens in nature. The food chain shows only one pathway of energy and material transfer. Most consumers feed on multiple species and are, in turn, fed upon by multiple other species. The relations of detritivores and parasites are seldom adequately characterized in such chains as well.

If we go by this definition than a food chains could be an oversimplified version of the dynamic systems in nature. Everything is eventualy eaten or decomposed. So there is no "top of the food chain" its all just a complexe self fueling system.

I think the whole "humans are on top of the food chain" thing might have been something someone made-up for a childrens text book that just got out of hand.

If we go by this definition than a food chains could be an oversimplified version of the dynamic systems in nature. Everything is eventualy eaten or decomposed. So there is no "top of the food chain" its all just a complexe self fueling system.

Yes food chains area very simplistic view of what happens in the real world. Food webs are closer, but they still don't convey the cyclical nature of these relationships. Nature is the ultimate recycler ;) .

their planet is "the 12th planet" (and the sun and moon are considered "planets" in this, apparently). supposedly this "12th planet", called Nibiru has a very weird orbit: it comes within the inner solar system once every "3,600 years", once during it's orbit. and supposedly, the Anunnaki use that time to observe and influence Earth.

This is "The Explaination Is In The Gaps" explaination. They use the phrase "We don't know about that" to be an open license to make up stuff to justiy thier own beliefes, and if they can get something that can't be filled in in their lifetimes so much better. When the gap in our knowledge is eventually filled, they then change their "explaination" so that what was discovered doesn't really disprove what they were claiming or that they were really claiming somehting else and you were the one that misunderstood what they were saying.

also, some people claim that the last time "the 12th planet" came closest to earth was the time of "the great flood" in the Bible, and the next time will bring the apocolypse.

If these Aliens do exist, they then obviously wish us harm, so we should engage in a preemptive strike against them (the meddeling sods that they are...) :P:D .

I think the whole "humans are on top of the food chain" thing might have been something someone made-up for a childrens text book that just got out of hand.

Actually, it sounds more like your first paragraph would be correct, albeit splitting hairs. I just thought the food chain was a visual way of defining the pecking order of the animal kingdom. Lions being above Tigers, even though Lions don't eat tigers. That sort of thing. I didn't think it was ever supposed to be a model of the dynamics of a biosystem.

I thought humans were at the top since we can dominate and prey upon every animal on the earth, and no animal can seem to do that to us per their known behavior. But you're the expert here, not me.

This is "The Explaination Is In The Gaps" explaination. They use the phrase "We don't know about that" to be an open license to make up stuff to justiy thier own beliefes, and if they can get something that can't be filled in in their lifetimes so much better. When the gap in our knowledge is eventually filled, they then change their "explaination" so that what was discovered doesn't really disprove what they were claiming or that they were really claiming somehting else and you were the one that misunderstood what they were saying.

Oh, so it's religion.

If these Aliens do exist, they then obviously wish us harm, so we should engage in a preemptive strike against them (the meddeling sods that they are...) .

Yep, I smell WMD's on the horizon...

So, is there evidence by anyone who *hasn't* been openly mocked on Penn & Teller's "Bullshit"?

nope, lol.

well, unless you count big similarities in ancient cultures' beliefs.

yeah. and unfortunately, that means the evidence for it comes in the form of alien abductions and ancient cultures. and the evidence against it comes in the form of trying to find ways to prove it to be impossible.

If these Aliens do exist, they then obviously wish us harm, so we should engage in a preemptive strike against them (the meddeling sods that they are...) :P:D .

if only that were possible, lol.

Oh, so it's religion.

for many people, yeah.

and looking at many believers' websites, they support alien interference for some of the same flawed reasons christians support creation. reasons such as, "if humans evolved from apes, why are there still apes around??"

Yep, I smell WMD's on the horizon...

it's interresting actually. the ancient astronaut theory is like the level above the New World Order conspiracy theory. meaning that the reptilian aliens are controlling everything.

so, if it were the case that this is true, then WMDs would certainly play - and have already played - a major role.

after watching the video interview, i actually recommend everyone try to watch it (or at least the first 3 hours of it). if nothing else, because the interviewee is one of the few people left who has knowledge of the original beliefs of the Zulu people. and as he said (paraphrasing) "there is no african culture which does not believe in gods that came from the sky in large crafts" and also, "the Zulu people were actually the first to know something that Einstein descovered, and that is that space and time are the same."

he also gives a very good insight on alien abductions. he quite realistically (assuming they're all real in the first place, of course) connects the "Greys" to the reptilian aliens, and connects most other differences in alien abduction stories.

if nothing else, it's a very interresting, deep, and detailed... history. i can't think of a better word, because it's not just a story, and it's not just a cultural belief. it's like... an alternate version of our known world, like reading a very well thought out trilogy.

yeah. and unfortunately, that means the evidence for it comes in the form of alien abductions and ancient cultures. and the evidence against it comes in the form of trying to find ways to prove it to be impossible.

But that is how science works, they attempt to disprove a proposition. So this is proper scientific invetigative behaviour and a good thing.

To do otherwise, opens the door to taking actions based on beliefs taht have no basis in relaity. Like someone believing that a certain dictator is harbouring WMDs and launching a preemptive strike against them. It could lead to severe political embarisment and the loss of inocent lives.

To do otherwise, opens the door to taking actions based on beliefs taht have no basis in relaity. Like someone believing that a certain dictator is harbouring WMDs and launching a preemptive strike against them. It could lead to severe political embarisment and the loss of inocent lives.

Or in not taking action based on disinterest and neglect of cease fire agreements made with aggressive countries that violate these agreements which could lead to political embarassment, disrespect and a continued loss of more innocent lives, not to mention uncalculative losses internationally.

And I agree with Edtharan, proper scientific investigative behavior is necessary. Like satelite images and such. Also a heavy dose of common sense is good too. Like understanding that 6 months of warnings and diplomatic BS gives certain oppressive Hitler like dictators time to hide their goodies.

there is another theory(/hypothesis/conjecture) that deals with this.

it's about the Anunnaki: ancient sumerian gods, and is called the ancient astronaut theory

some believe that Eris (the "10th planet from the sun", now officially considered a drawf planet) is Nibiru. but while Eris's orbit roughly fits the description of the shape (comes within [or very close to] Pluto's orbit once during it's strange orbit), it orbits vastly quicker (557 year orbit), and doesn't reach the inner solar system.

Zecharia Sitchin, the founder of the alien astronaut theory, "has recently put forth his own date for the next passage of Nibiru in the year 2085, but the date most talked about is 2012 which marks the end of the Maya calendar."

all of this seems really...... improbable.

*edit* also, most believe that the Anunnaki aliens are reptilian in appearance and nature.

This is a good video on the whole reptilian alien thing. the video includes an interview with Zulu shaman: Credo Mutwa, who has been passed on knowledge of history by a group of his people, and mentions reptilian aliens without influence from the ancient asronaut theory.

David Icke is the interviewer.

I have to say that while I don't agree with Sitchin or Icke 100%, they do offer interesting views on the creation of mankind. I know Sitchin is one of only a handful of people that can translate Sumerian text. To put it in context, that's having the ability to translate the ideas and documentations of the oldest civilization know to man, in which case, I take his observations quite seriously. We may never know about our origins, but if we continually dismiss out-of-the-ordinary interpretations of our development, we'll almost certainly never find the answer.

But that is how science works, they attempt to disprove a proposition. So this is proper scientific invetigative behaviour and a good thing.

i'm sorry, by "prove it to be impossible", i meant to imply that they are not doing any cross-checking or looking for evidence toward the contrary, but instead look for mistakes to show that it's inherently wrong.

i meant "prove it to be impossible" as opposed to "supply evidence to show how possible/impossible it potentially is."

And I agree with Edtharan, proper scientific investigative behavior is necessary. Like satelite images and such. Also a heavy dose of common sense is good too.

i totally agree. too bad there's not very much of that happening.

there's actually more common sense and proper scientific investigative behavior found on the side agreeing with the aliens.

or i guess, to put it more accurately, everyone who has any bit of bias in this instance, for the most part, has shown to be completely incapable of proper scientific investigative behavior. this includes the vast majority of scientists, and a large portion of antient astronaut theory believers. this tends to not include a good portion of science or philosophy hobbyists.

i would say David Icke is doing the most proper scientific investigative behavior, compared to everyone else.

and unfortunately about satelite images... the idea that this supposed planet is capable of penetrating the inner solar system in a 3600 year orbit means that it's not moving enough side-to-side to be able to notice it in setelite images, especially right now when it's heading in pretty much a straight line toward the inner solar system.

I have to say that while I don't agree with Sitchin or Icke 100%, they do offer interesting views on the creation of mankind. I know Sitchin is one of only a handful of people that can translate Sumerian text. To put it in context, that's having the ability to translate the ideas and documentations of the oldest civilization know to man, in which case, I take his observations quite seriously. We may never know about our origins, but if we continually dismiss out-of-the-ordinary interpretations of our development, we'll almost certainly never find the answer.

i totally agree.

i don't actually know much at all about Sitchin though, so i tend to have some bias against him. i should do more research on him.

but Icke i totally respect. because he has traveled the world searching for and gathering information on the beliefs of hundreds of ancient cultures. quite amazing scholarly work.