9/11 Truth

Franklin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing like a good disaster to stiffen patriotic resolve and get a country into the war mood. Whether or not it was a government plot, it certainly came at the right time. But then the Spanish train and London tube attrocities have given rise to no conspiracy theories, because the invasion had already taken place, and so were not politically necessary.

Having looked at the facts behind the 9/11 I am inclined to believe that the US admin had a hand in and even ochestrated 9/11.

What are your thoughts?

Don't we already have a thread on this? And what facts are you looking at, you might want to include them. Otherwise it looks like you have some personal distaste biased without reason or the need to incessantly blame the government.

Having looked at the facts behind the 9/11 I am inclined to believe that the US admin had a hand in and even ochestrated 9/11.

What are your thoughts?

I think I could've sold to you by the ounce. :D

What are your thoughts?

Could you list the most compelling evidence?

is crazyconspiracytheories.com redirecting people to SFN again? we should get that checked out.

Lol. We need a "wild ass conspiracy" topic to go with metaphysics & pseudoscience.

well, what's weird is that franklin actually had a whole lot of information posted originally but apparently it was removed, and not by the author because he has yet to edit his post
Because Franklin was NOT the author of what was posted earlier, even though it looked like it. The original information can be found here.

Now now fellas,play nice.

Watching the horrific events unfolding live all the way over here in Australia I just had a gut feeling and thought to myself-"oh my God what has Bush done to his own people".

After watching online firefighter testimony,slowmo video of the impacts and collapses and that look on Bush's face in the classroom has proven my gut intuition correct.

And yep,took a while but the truth movement is growing.

Now now fellas' date='play nice.

Watching the horrific events unfolding live all the way over here in Australia I just had a gut feeling and thought to myself-"oh my God what has Bush done to his own people".[/quote']

you see a plane crash into a building and automatically assume bush? good call.

www_FuFlo_ru_2005072401275576.gif

Having looked at the facts behind the 9/11

By "facts" do you mean "crazy conspiracy theorist crap"?

I am inclined to believe that the US admin had a hand in and even ochestrated 9/11.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are I'm really starting to hate people who circulate these bullshit pathological memes.

I agree, after watching this:[url']http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...change&pl=true[/url]

"See that weird blur on the bottom of the plane in this low quality, high motion footage? It's a missile launcher, I say! There is no other reasonable explanation. Shadows? BAH! I laugh at the suggestion. It's a missle launcher, plain and simple"

"Look at that explosion when the second plane hits the building. If that were caused by the plane hitting the building it wouldn't look like that. What proof do I have? Well, none, but my gut tells me it looks wrong because, uhh, well I don't really have any reasons at all actually, it just looks wrong to me for some reason."

SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE F**K.

That video doesn't construct an argument. Beyond being an enormous non-sequitur (I say all these things are inconsistent with the official account, therefore it's obviously a coverup by Bush!) It's just a bunch of completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theorist crap, with non-experts alleging knowledge of things they have absolutely no credentials for even beginning to provide an opinion on.

All of you 9/11 conspiracy theorists need to stop reading/watching/listening to this bullshit and check out the official report of the 9/11 comission which has an overwhelming amount of testimony by actual experts in fields relevant to what they're giving an opinion on.

Why are you letting laymen fill your head with total junk? These people are in no position to have a relevant opinion on anything related to 9/11, they're just trying to spread their idiotic conspiracy theories.

Seriously people, start using your brains and start asking yourself SIMPLE QUESTIONS about the possibility that 9/11 was actually a conspiracy theory. Try this on for size:

9/11 resulted in the United States going to war with Afghanistan. If 9/11 was a giant conspiracy perpetrated by the United States, why didn't ANYONE in the Afghani government allege innocence? Why did they claim responsibility?

By "facts" do you mean "crazy conspiracy theorist crap"?

Why are you letting laymen fill your head with total junk? These people are in no position to have a relevant opinion on anything related to 9/11' date=' they're just trying to spread their idiotic conspiracy theories.[/quote']

Thanks for your comments.They are welcome.

Facts are Bush lied about WMDs and thousands of people have died!

IMHO Bush also lied and continues to lie about 9/11.

The bigger the lie the more people believe it.

Take the red pill.

Fallacy: Red herring. Conspiracy theorists sure like to dish out the logical fallacies, don't they?

That's nice, now how much evidence do you have to support that statement compared to the amount of evidence in the official report? I'm going to go with "jack sh*t"

Well that settles it, all of the evidence in the official report must be wrong.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/040406mainsuspect.htm

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Fallacy: Appeal to Authority.

Does the concept of "logic" escape you entirely?

Does the concept of "logic" escape you entirely?

If by logic you mean believing in the official line then yes,logic escapes me entirely.

Fortunately truth and wisdom resides when logic is barren.

Once bitten twice shy!

Thanks for your comments.They are welcome.

Take the red pill.

Even accepting that Bush has lied about 9/11' date=' lying about something does not make you responsible for it.

(Although clearly, being the C-in-C, he is culpable for every death caused by US weapons.)

Fortunately truth and wisdom resides when logic is barren.

Once bitten twice shy!

You aren't doing yourself any favours. A logical appraisal explicitly fails to imply favouritism to any particular outcome.

Here’s something that will open your eyes. Get a hold of the many fine documentaries on the topic such as Loose Change 2.

This documentary, despite its few minor flaws and disputable assertions, lays out a sampling of the unquestionably damning evidence that has been gathered.

None of this evidence is speculation or accusation; it is in fact part of public record.

http://www.loosechange911.com/