Best subject to do with chemistry in a joint honours?

WillTheNewf

I was thought joint honours of biochem/chem would be best, but now im really leaning towards chem/earth science because of the great job aspects it got going on. I know this is truly up to me to decide, but some feedback would be great! I wouldn't want to hate myself down the road because of something i didn't know...

I agree, Geochem has a lot going on. Biochem also provides many opportunities and seems to be the most worshipped area of chemistry by the general public.

It depends on your perspective. I'm physics/chemistry because it's the most fundamental you can get and everything is easily grasped from there.

If you want an area of chemistry that is most broad go with Analytical Chemistry because it is the most broad, it analyzes everything.

I'm not sure what you really want to do or what your motivation for being a student of science is so I thats all I can say.

Well, obviously you're just starting. And I don't know if you have to choose now, I wouldn't. If you don't, if I were you I'd take as many math, physics, and chemistry courses as humanly possible. The more of those you take, the more opportunities you have and the easier it will make whatever decision you decide to go with.

Good luck.