I've got the hump

daisy

For those of you who aren't British this is not a rude statement!! I'm just annoyed that when I go into the chatroom there are those (no names, no pack drill) who do not respond. I realise I have found my niche....haranguing chatroom types who do not chat!!! What are you doing there? Why enter a chatroom if you don't chat? What are you thinking? What is the meaning of life....OK...I've gone too far but c'mon peeps....a chat room is for chatting surely....and those of you who do the "away" thing should just log off and not be a pain to others. Be warned peeps...I'm most probably going to be unemployed in a week or two so I shall be surfing and insulting more than usual!!

:D

LOL Daisy.

U actually see peeps.. in the chatroom. Lucky u. - Whenever I enter the chatroom - it looks to me like I am the only serviver of the sky-net attack on this lonely planet. :-(

PS : Why are u so depressed about ur ...? Cheer Up. Actually this is going to be great - like u said - U will be hanging aroung a lot more than the usual!! Dudde say something!! Only u can cheer her up.

And people - CHEER FOR MATRIX REVOLUTION.

I wish I could be in the chatroom for ya daisy, but friday I was finishing up the last of my (gol-freakin' danged 15 hour) painting

but it came out awsome! it was of a semi-truck for my friends' instructor (driving school), and they cleared a spot from under a light on the wall and everything for it:D

I hereby dedicate that painting to DAISY!!

...wha's "the hump" mean?

and also, if you get bored, just start talking to yourself, that's what I always do

which is the reason us smarter, geekier people are in control of those networks/firewalls, or know how to get around them

except me, because this computer is being spied upon

(stupid stuff)

as a side note, I go to the Art Institute, which is crazily heavy on security in everything!!! except the internet