An Excellent Article Which All Members Should Read

Sayonara

That's so true.

I mean we're infact reading the posts on a monitor - and it is quite tough for the reader to read the post if it forms a big paragraph. I mean, of course - do post in details - but it would be really great for people like me who have spectacles - if u can just divide the posts in several paras.

Maybe u wouldn't believe me - but I'm 17 - and I already have glasses - with -4.5 D power. :-(

LOL @ Mr L (I know I shouldn`t, but it wasn`t what I expected to read, kinda caught me off guard).

Sayo, that info is remarkably true, I fit into the 16% for some things and the rest is just quick skimming. If I get round to updating my own site, I`ll have a go at employing some of those measures, Cheerz :)

• 11 months later...

Yes this is an old thread, but I didn't see the need to create a new thread just for this post, and the topic is somewhat related.

http://www.unfccc.int/resource/library/criteria.html

The above link is a page that describes how to evaluate web resources. It can be used to decide how suited a web site is to providing evidence for arguments.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, Those websites are awesome!! Thanks for finding and posting them! I work in a writing center and we are always looking for good resources on different types of writing and I must say that we are sadly lacking good internet-writing resources.

And if any of you are interested in reading an actual book (*lol*) about good writing I highly recommend Style: Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace by Josph M. Williams. It's all about writing clearly and concisely. :)

Wow, Those websites are awesome!! Thanks for finding and posting them! I work in a writing center and we are always looking for good resources on different types of writing and I must say that we are sadly lacking good internet-writing resources.

And if any of you are interested in reading an actual book (*lol*) about good writing I highly recommend Style: Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace by Josph M. Williams. It's all about writing clearly and concisely. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

interesting....struck me that what was stated was kind of true....and a point to note is that that effectively employed all suggestions and tips on their article, or was that you who did that. quite unlike most other such sites which merely regurgitate all the facts yet employ none....