Halo Online

matter

I've been playing Halo Combat Evolved on my sisters computer and I'm feeling addicted to the online Capture the Flag. Anyone else on the forums have it? Can we all get on a server and play with teams? I really wanna run some of you over with a Warthog.

Yeah the level design isn't perfect. Mostly I just like like the multiplayer because I haven't played an online FPS since I played Quake Team Fortress on Mplayer, so I like the experience with new graphics. I like the body phhysics too when people fly up into the air after an explosion.

I like shooting the flying Banshees out of the air with the Tank and watching the people fly out and fall to the ground like losers.

matter said in post #9 :

Yeah the level design isn't perfect. Mostly I just like like the multiplayer because I haven't played an online FPS since I played Quake Team Fortress on Mplayer, so I like the experience with new graphics. I like the body phhysics too when people fly up into the air after an explosion.

Halo Physics <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Max Payne 2 Physics, which uses the Havok 2 engine (the one powering Deus Ex 2 and Half Life 2)

matter said in post #6 :

let the mods do their job or i'll run you over with a jeep thing. :owned:

I am a moderator

and I was referring to the more generalized definition of spam per all forums, but I guess we're different than other forums anyway, not to mention way smarter, so carry on

also:

MrL and Sayonara = goobers < Dudde