Heres A Brain Buster!

"grill" is a piece of jewlery worn over the teeth, excessively shiny, generally with lots of diamonds.

for more information, listen to "grillz" by nelly, featuring paul wall.

mo= more : )

as for the brain buster... i dont know, but if it were 30 down at the bottom 30 mo at the top,(only invisible set, and little ice cube blocks) and i wanted to call it a drink id call it a smile on the rocks.

Very good Callipygous; you have learned well.

A Grill:

grill429998mf.th.jpg

And yes' date=' Callipygous was correct again.. mo' indeed means more.

The answer is not 40, I know you will be able to figure it out eventually.[/quote']

That's got to be one of the ugliest things I've seen... and they're calling that jewelery?

While I appreciate the scentiment Illumanti, I was being serious with the title Brain Buster, and seeing as though no one has solved it yet I think the title is quite appropriate, unless you can solve it?

so maybe you should reevaluate your own problem solving skills before putting down others MEH

While I appreciate the scentiment Illumanti' date=' I was being serious with the title Brain Buster, and seeing as though no one has solved it yet I think the title is quite appropriate, unless you can solve it?

so maybe you should reevaluate your own problem solving skills before putting down others MEH[/quote']

hes sort of right... the only riddle you could really claim is in this requires being familiar with the lingo, and what they mean when they describe their "grillz".

taken as plain english, translated from the minor ebonics, your question reads:

if you have twenty diamonds on your bottom grill, and twenty more on the top, how many diamonds do you have total?

and the answer to that is pretty plainly 40 diamonds.

the only way there is even wiggle room in that question is if "twenty" is a type of diamond, in which case the question becomes unanswerable because it doesnt mention how many, it just says you have "twenty diamonds", sort of like saying you have "blue diamonds".

"twenty mo'" could be a word you have spelled across your top grill, in which case it needs to be in quotes to be correct english, but once again, the question would be unanswerable because you could use any number of diamonds to write that out.

aside from all that, im going to take another stab with 60 diamonds, 20 on the bottom, and 40 on the top ("twenty mo'" than on the bottom. yet another example of the question only being answerable if you ignore improper english)

aside from all that' date=' im going to take another stab with 60 diamonds, 20 on the bottom, and 40 on the top ("twenty mo'" [i']than on the bottom[/i]. yet another example of the question only being answerable if you ignore improper english)

That's what I tried and he said no.

My next guess, 640 ;)

aside from all that' date=' im going to take another stab with 60 diamonds, 20 on the bottom, and 40 on the top ("twenty mo'" [i']than on the bottom[/i]. yet another example of the question only being answerable if you ignore improper english)

That's what I was thinking.

• 2 weeks later...