pressure on shoes

Green

This is a qusetion about pressure and diffusibility.

If i apply pressure on a shoe having a provision for inlet of air like in a nike air shoe only with hole spaces for air inlet(wearing it)and then relieve the pressure by lifting up my foot will the air from out side move in?

And if so will it have enough energy(if narrowed space is provided lining the upward direction)to move up and will the air be cold or warm as it moves upward if its initial temp is room temp?Also suggest a way by which the temp can be practically significantly(20* or so)reduced.

I am sorry if it aint clear enough coz i am inexperienced in physics ie. 7th grade:confused: :confused:

Uh, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here. Take your time and write out sentances (and use good puncuation), making sure to explain what you are describing and making sure to articulate your questions. As it is you're all over the place.

I'm not quite sure of what your saying, but moving air around will not decrease the temperature by 20 degrees. Second law of thermodynamics. The surronding air would have to be hotter (or the heat go elsewhere) and this shoe moving does not produce enough energy to do so.

This is a qusetion about pressure and diffusibility.

If i apply pressure on a shoe having a provision for inlet of air like in a nike air shoe only with hole spaces for air inlet(wearing it)and then relieve ...

I am sorry if it aint clear enough coz i am inexperienced in physics ie. 7th grade

It's not a completely outrageous idea. If air is trapped in chambers in the shoe, it will be warmed by compression, the way a bicycle pump barrel heats up when you pump up a tire. The air will cool again when it's released or decompressed. That's how air conditioners work.

If you could figure out a way to compress the air in part of the shoe and released in some other part, ie, inside the shoe, it might provide some cooling. The moving air by itself would provide some cooling, too. A 20 degree difference would be a reach, but a lot less cooling would provide a lot of comfort.

Headline: "Boy's 'Kool Shooz' Invention Causes Frostbite in Sonora Desert Hikers".

Dangerous Bill