Help with Instant film

theorein

I have this theory on how we can immitate our eyes' to make a 3-D camera. The problem is I have no knowledge on films. I need a method to test out my theory. I need a capturing device.

Can any one help me with instant films? I need to know how this film works and is there a way to use this film without the camera or do I need the camera to develop the film?:confused:

Do you just need to record the video data, or do you need actual film, and if so for what reason. If you don't you could use a digital recording device. That would hold at least one benefit over film (that I can see), it would be ready for interpretation by a computer.

Do you just need to record the video data, or do you need actual film, and if so for what reason. If you don't you could use a digital recording device. That would hold at least one benefit over film (that I can see), it would be ready for interpretation by a computer.

Hi! Thanks for replying. What I have is a new way to take photo. I need to test if this method works. So I need a camera to capture a image using this new method. But the camera must not have lense or anything else. I need a device to capture a image. Not a camera. Can you understand what I am getting at?

perhaps you'd care to explain your 'theory' a little more. No offense, but usually you have to know something about the subject matter before you are able to develop a new theory about the subject. For example, developing a new camera without knowing how cameras work seems a little off the wall.

perhaps you'd care to explain your 'theory' a little more. No offense, but usually you have to know something about the subject matter before you are able to develop a new theory about the subject. For example, developing a new camera without knowing how cameras work seems a little off the wall.

Hi! The only way I can proof is by taking a photo using this theory. But if you have the tech know how, I am willing to form a partnership with you. I reveal the theory and you do the testing.

The camera, video and telescopes and so on are secondary devices because we already have our eyes as the primary tool. more later...

hello

basically instant(ex: polariod) film is self developing, meaning chemicals needed for developement are on the film. what happens is you load the film in the camera which like regular film moves into position so that a trigger press exposes the film to light through the lens and shutter system.

all you need is a way to get the film into your devise without exposing it to a light source. normally it comes in a cartridge that serves this purpose. other than that all you need do is design a way to expose the film to light by your own system.

good luck

mr d