which football club do you like best ?

organ

I played a little as a kid and liked the Liverpool team then. I have trouble watching soccer now because of the actors rolling around on the ground clutching their ankle all the time.

just a note to our American chums, thats proper football (aka. soccer). not that crappy other kind.

American football's awesome. However, I find it stupid that we call it football because the ball (if you can even call it that) scarcely touches our feet...

Whichever team you support, If it is not your local team or the team of an area with which you have some real physical connection, you are not a real fan, just a saddo who craves fame by association or bought the first available shirt at a car boot sale.

Whichever team you support, If it is not your local team or the team of an area with which you have some real physical connection, you are not a real fan, just a saddo who craves fame by association or bought the first available shirt at a car boot sale.

I ended up becoming an Evertonian as it was a choice between that or becoming a total football widow (FWIW my boyfriend became an Evertonian as he "liked the colour of their shirts!" but has stuck through them through limited sucess and many more relegation battles). My family now find it really funny to send me all sorts of naff Everton merchandise to decorate myself and my flat :eek:

Gawd' date=' we got Liverpool, West Brom and Everton...

Anyways gotta put in a word for SPURS!

The Tulsa Rockets. That's my daughter's team. I don't know any pro "football" teams.

If we are going to talk about real football, the Green Bay Packers, of course.

IMO, soccer is by far the most boring code that has ever had the name "football" attached to it.

I really don't know how people are able to sit through a whole match without falling asleep. Any of the other three football codes in Australia (AFL, Rugby Union and Rugby League) are a much better alternative. In fact, i'd even go as far as to say that American Football and Golf are more entertaining.

IMO' date=' soccer is by far the most boring code that has ever had the name "football" attached to it.

I really don't know how people are able to sit through a whole match without falling asleep. Any of the other three football codes in Australia (AFL, Rugby Union and Rugby League) are a much better alternative. In fact, i'd even go as far as to say that American Football and Golf are more entertaining.[/quote']

Well football ( soccer) is the world game. You really have to be brought up with it to understand it. When you do understand the game, no other sport compares.