More than what we see

kenshin

well ok yt2095 is certainly a challenge...first off, i don't know what yt2095 is in the first place...forgot what he posted explaining what yt2095 is.

but lemme see what i can pull through.

hmmm...yt2095. perhaps he's a guy who likes numbers or is more mathematically inclined than most people.

not everybody likes reading out numbers you know. and especially not one's name.

umm...hope nobody gets offended...probably likes order too, a bit too much though...like being named according to a number. imagine: female android 00001 or something of the sort.

but it could also be quite the opposite. he could have picked the numbers randomly though. (i should have reread whatever that post was...too late)

his avatar tells me that...he probably doesn't have a bubbly personality...lol.

but really. maybe he's the serious type of person?

just wondering...he might be sarcastic.

whew...pretty tough nut to crack. let me think a bit more...i'll stare at that avatar as long as i can...heheh.:eek::confused:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right!Let me try to predict something about you Sabbath.But let me tell you that you are a tough nut too.Wish me luck.So here goes.

You are a humanitarian type of person.You like litrature or at lest don't hate it.You like food which is balanced ie. not too spicey but just ok.You are not too satisfied with your life.You have a very high thirst for achievement.You allmost every time remain in top few of your class but don't often top.You want to do something new.You are always bubbling with ideas.You like logic but you trust your intution.You are more mature then your age.You don't find it too tough to trust people.

(WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN IS JUNK,BUT,TOO LATE.:D )

LOL, nice try but you couldn`t be further from the truth in any respect :)

I avoid numbers like the plague (where possible), and am also seldom Serious, yes I`m sarcastic at times, but rarely in a nasty/hurtful way.

I like order in something, IE it`s nice to have my bed in the same place every night, and beer cans that stack up uniformly :)

tough nut to crack.... yeah, I think I probably am :)

All right!Let me try to predict something about you Sabbath.But let me tell you that you are a tough nut too.Wish me luck.So here goes.

You are a humanitarian type of person.You like litrature or at lest don't hate it.You like food which is balanced ie. not too spicey but just ok.You are not too satisfied with your life.You have a very high thirst for achievement.You allmost every time remain in top few of your class but don't often top.You want to do something new.You are always bubbling with ideas.You like logic but you trust your intution.You are more mature then your age.You don't find it too tough to trust people.

(WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN IS JUNK' date='BUT,TOO LATE.:D )[/quote']

OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY!

each item was more or less CORRECT...actually close to precise. 99%.

hey are you an acquaintance or something?

it was too bizarre! how could you...?

let me go off and shiver in the corner awhile...:eek:

how could you have possibly guessed what i like in food!!! i don't like spicy dishes...but i adore sweets...and food. i eat just about anything but spicy stuff repel me.

and about literature and everything. i love literature. i eat it for breakfast. i eat it for lunch, for dinner. and a handful of dessert.

academic achievement is correct. though i begun to hate school. detested it. i hated the teachers...actually more of disappointment actually. the teaching method didn't work..but i'm ranting already.

new ideas. wow. act older than my age. another wow. trust people too easily. wow wow wow. do something new. that's a principle. --all these things people say of me!

where...where is your inner eye? there must be a third eye somewhere...where is it!?

humanitarian...i've attempted that...i try. but there are times when i fail, when i am like a fraud...and that's why i'm not too satisfied with my life...

OH MY GOODNESS...this is getting too scary.:-(

You like logic but you trust your intution.

that's a definition of a snake in chinese astrology isn't it? i'm a snake, and yes, that definition is correct.

you're specifics on my academic achievement is correct. but i am puzzling over how you know that i dance around in the honor roll but never topped it? in fact i only topped during kindergarten and first grade. and i went downhill from there...lol. the highest rank i ever placed in high school was third place.

i wonder...is this really the first time you encountered me in the net? i've had numerous sabbath accounts in other forums...???

if you guessed it outright...i mean just by looking at the username and avatar..please explain how you did it. i would be a willing listener...erm, reader.

still bewildered.

if you guessed it outright...i mean just by looking at the username and avatar..please explain how you did it. i would be a willing listener...erm' date=' reader.

still bewildered.[/quote']

lol:D .Well I didnt exactly get it from your username and avatar exactly.I cheated a bit and used your profile.(although I have mentioned that one can use signature etc.)

You have mentioned that you like food and adding it with your biography and avatar I got out a few things.Your favorite area of science column also helped a lot.Intrests were very helpfull.You certainly have good brain but your quote regarding your education helped me predict your ranks.

Not magic at all just psychology and logic.That was the whole reason of starting this thread.But a true psychologist can extract more(that's what I feel).What do you think?

Also,may be you should join sfn chat.For detailes check my post titled "physics chat"in physics section and check klaynos's reply.

that explained a lot...but that must mean i've revealed much too much about me. so is that why i am trusting? i really am quite gullible though. but i don't think trusting people is a bad thing though, just quite painful.

well, my risk to take.

thanks for the enlightenment.

will surely check out sfn chat and the rest.

why don't you try out yt2095. wasn't a success with that one:D

so i'll predict the kind of person sabbath is...i don't have to really...i know this person...i see her everyday...she's got uncombed hair on her head, she's messy...but sometimes she cleans up when her mood changes, and that's usually when she is angry and irritated by something or when the halo on her head suddenly pops out. she likes literature a lot...reads a lot...and usually blab about the society, how wrecked our country is and all the corruption in our government...she is a good writer, likes science a lot...i think that's why she loves to read science fiction books...because basically..it's all science...hmm..she's an interesting person actually...she's so weird...she's got a bubbly personality when you least expect it. she's got this noisy way of studying that keeps me up whenever i'm around her...you know...the kind of studying where you shout every single word that you input in your brain...all i can say is...kenshin...you're right about her...she likes adventure and is willing to take the risk...she's been travelling a lot...going places while i stay home and gorge on chores...she's talented...so why am i saying all these? sorry guys...just had my mood meter going red...it's all messed up again...i'll go fix it now...

hmmm...judging from your avatar and your username...you're personality must be just like kenshin's...you'd do anything for the people you care about...you are dedicated to your work. you like helping people. hmm...what else is there? oh yeah...when provoked...when angered...you are able to kill anyone who will stand on your way...but hey...that's just me...i'll study psychology soon...so maybe i'll get it right next time.

kenshin is a happy go lucky kind of person...he displays a happy face but deep inside he's got this looming cloud above him, a cloud that only he knows about...he hides his troubles from others because he does not want them to get in the way..and get hurt or something of that level...as i've said...he likes to help people and he will never give up until he does the best he can...he's got a high perseverance if you measure it...he's strong-willed, smart...of course he's smart! why would he be in this site if he weren't? hmm...he can do a little bit of evil for a bigger good...if he has to cheat and sacrifice for something good...then he will...to sum it all up...he's a goody goody...a brave and ideal goody goody...aww! you'll go to heaven if that's true! :D

kenshin is a happy go lucky kind of person...he displays a happy face but deep inside he's got this looming cloud above him, a cloud that only he knows about...he hides his troubles from others because he does not want them to get in the way..and get hurt or something of that level...as i've said...he likes to help people and he will never give up until he does the best he can...he's got a high perseverance if you measure it...he's strong-willed, smart...of course he's smart! why would he be in this site if he weren't? hmm...he can do a little bit of evil for a bigger good...if he has to cheat and sacrifice for something good...then he will...to sum it all up...he's a goody goody...a brave and ideal goody goody...aww! you'll go to heaven if that's true! :D

You are requested to predict "kenshin's" behaviour(that's me) and not supposed to tell the anime story line.:rolleyes: .Thanks anyway.

i was! geez! sorry man...so you're not that way, huh? hmmm...then i'll make another one...err...i'll predict again...or...uhm...never mind...it's too much work trying to crack your behaviour only with your avatar and name as a guide...oh well...at least i tried...and i failed...bah!

• 2 weeks later...
this topic is cool, anyone guess mine?

Hmnn..let me see...you haven't left any profile to make task easier...no signature either and I am in a hurry.So,don't expect much.Here goes nothing...

You are not so focused ie you find it tough to concentrate on something for long time.You like people with determination and you also have a high degree of killer instinct.You like to have a final say over various matters.You like to go for kill.You are interested(but not deeply) in cosmology and space-travel stuff.You like spicy food.You like to mess-up with people and indulge yourself in debates and discussions.You may also be short-tampered.You always put forward your opinion bluntly in a straightforward manner.You like facts,may be you are sort of "number guy".You appreciate nature for it's wonders rather then it's beauty.Literature is certainly not your first choice.

As I said,no time.So,I don't expect it to be correct(haven't given much thought to the problem),but,please tell and also,try a few.:)

• 1 month later...
Hmnn..let me see...you haven't left any profile to make task easier...no signature either and I am in a hurry.So' date='don't expect much.Here goes nothing...

You are not so focused ie you find it tough to concentrate on something for long time.You like people with determination and you also have a high degree of killer instinct.You like to have a final say over various matters.You like to go for kill.You are interested(but not deeply) in cosmology and space-travel stuff.You like spicy food.You like to mess-up with people and indulge yourself in debates and discussions.You may also be short-tampered.You always put forward your opinion bluntly in a straightforward manner.You like facts,may be you are sort of "number guy".You appreciate nature for it's wonders rather then it's beauty.Literature is certainly not your first choice.

As I said,no time.So,I don't expect it to be correct(haven't given much thought to the problem),but,please tell and also,try a few.:)[/quote']

not been on here for a while and just red this. its nearly all wrong, im very calm and rarely get angry, but i do like spicy food, i really like literature i have about 5 books i want to read at the moment, and i don't know if this kills the killer instinct idea but im a vegetarian and find it hard to kill anything, even flys.

Does anyone have the time to guess mine? Give it a shot.

If I do,then it won't be fair.I know much about you then can be said from user-name etc. and repeating it won't make sense as then it's not known whether it comes from direct interaction or user-name etc.But,it's tough to develop further on that as you are a tough nut to crack.There are either two possibilities...............forget it I am not in a mood to go into details.

And sigma,killer-instinct stands not for killing or hurting,but for "never say die attitude" and competition drive.

A moody split personality.

That much I realised,and that's why it's tough to say anything about you without further observations.Some times you are more mature then your sister,sometimes,as you have put it,a "brat".Sometimes(it may be from a split sec. to a min. or a few min.),your maturity and understanding is way beyond your sister's,and more often,you cover it with a shroud which does seem to make you a brat.Some times you hide yourself from yourself because of some unknown fear and try to play the role of a very normal person(by social scale).And sometimes,it just surfaces itself.

Maybe,it's more of a junk then reality(your turn to say that "I am not supposed to tell a could be anime story-line";) )

That much I realised,and that's why it's tough to say anything about you without further observations.Some times you are more mature then your sister,sometimes,as you have put it,a "brat".Sometimes(it may be from a split sec. to a min. or a few min.),your maturity and understanding is way beyond your sister's,and more often,you cover it with a shroud which does seem to make you a brat.Some times you hide yourself from yourself because of some unknown fear and try to play the role of a very normal person(by social scale).And sometimes,it just surfaces itself.

Hmm...you're actually right. I am that person. But not entirely that kind. I still have a personality I myself don't understand. Or maybe I'm jsut pretending I don't. I'm such a pretender. :D