The Secret

lrokwild

I just wanted to recommend a couple of really good movies that talk about quantum physics. "What the bleep do we know" and "www.whatisthesecret.com"

Both awesome movies - They talk about the power of our thoughts, and the universal law of attraction. What the bleep touches on the basic principles of quantum physics.

Has anyone else seen these and want to recommend others like it?

Cheers!

Its a philosophy movie, not a science movie. As long as people don't confuse it as such, its fine. What bothers me is that people will inevitably confuse it. It should come with a warning "5 out of 5 real physicists agree that the movie is complete crap, on a mathematical level."

Its a philosophy movie, not a science movie. As long as people don't confuse it as such, its fine. What bothers me is that people will inevitably confuse it. It should come with a warning "5 out of 5 real physicists agree that the movie is complete crap, on a mathematical level."

They use accepted, well established science to sell pseudo-science under the guise of philosophy.

Get:

In Search of Schrödinger's Cat

or the sequel

Schrödinger's Kittens

both by John Gribbin. The sequel requires much of the knowledge given in the original. An understanding of the many fundemental laws of quantum mechanics. By the sounds of it I'd recommend you read the first one first.