New Moderators

Dave

After some careful deliberation, we've decided to appoint three new moderators to the staff in order to help us out with the current post-frenzy. These, are, in no particular order: Cap'n Refsmmat, In My Memory and woelen. I hope you'll join me in congratulating them :)

I hope you won't give them too hard a time, and congratulations from me for getting the attention of the staff :D

I'd like to say best of luck to the rest of the new moderators, and those of you who forget to send me a congratulations note better watch out... :P

no chance of our forgetting.

Congrats Cap'n (the fresh surge of activity in News is very welcome indeed)

best of luck to all three y'all

I must say... I never saw this coming, in all honesty. Looking through some of my old posts (and some posts in the moderator's forum) it's apparent that I was on the road to being banned for spam long ago... and here I am now, a moderator.

You'd all better just hope I don't trip over the ban stick accidentally.

Nice that we'll have a Philosophy & Religion moderator finally, and especially nice that it will be the omnipotent omniscient omnibenevolent IMM
That's actually what we call IMM in the Mod forum, your "Omnipotent Omniscient Omnibenevolent Highness". The first time I saw her I went, "Oooh!" :D

• 3 weeks later...