Happy Birthday Fafalone

blike

fafalone said in post #9 :

So here's how I'm spending my birthday:

Woke up at 10, got ready for class, class at 11, class at 12, lunch, another class, done at 3... finished up a calculus exam until 5:30 (evil!!!! i'll post the questions after the due time to avoid violating the honor code...) for my 6:30 calc2 class, which I get out of at 7:40. Time to celebrate my birthday?? Hell no! Physics homework is due tomorrow, and it takes 3 hours to do. That means I won't be free until at least 11 tonight, and with class at 10:50 tomorrow and then a road trip, I won't be going out at 11.

Ahh the sacrifices of the pre-med student....

Thats funny, Blike is my neighboor and all he does is play table tennis(which he sucks at) hangout with his girl and eat food. I guess we know who is getting into med school :D

M-CaTZ said in post #26 :

Thats funny, Blike is my neighboor and all he does is play table tennis(which he sucks at) hangout with his girl and eat food. I guess we know who is getting into med school :D

There is a lot of work going on in the background that people never see. I just look smooth :)

The King of the Universe, obviousely.

That or some sort of chicken-fried squirrel on acid. You know, whatever is easier to draw.

Either way, people need the ability to fully express the feeling that "Yes, today I feel much like alt_f13 does at this exact moment in time," in a quick and easy fashion.