Happy Birthday Fafalone

blike

For yer birthday Faf, Nebraska will play Miami with our 3rd stringers in all the second half so you guys got a chance of a championship. I bet ya fifty platinum atoms we will see ya there.

Congratulations on getting older, I here that's quite an accomplishment in Miami.

I'll toast ya a few today.

Just aman

So here's how I'm spending my birthday:

Woke up at 10, got ready for class, class at 11, class at 12, lunch, another class, done at 3... finished up a calculus exam until 5:30 (evil!!!! i'll post the questions after the due time to avoid violating the honor code...) for my 6:30 calc2 class, which I get out of at 7:40. Time to celebrate my birthday?? Hell no! Physics homework is due tomorrow, and it takes 3 hours to do. That means I won't be free until at least 11 tonight, and with class at 10:50 tomorrow and then a road trip, I won't be going out at 11.

Ahh the sacrifices of the pre-med student....

Happy birthday

That means I won't be free until at least 11 tonight, and with class at 10:50 tomorrow and then a road trip, I won't be going out at 11.

That still leaves 11-odd solid drinking hours.

(BTW your timetable sucks)

indeed! happy birthday daisy!!

hope you got a good night's rest ;) and have a happy day!

(how old are you?)

EDIT:

why wasn't I informed that Sayo's birthday was the 10th!!! :mad:

pshh...belated happy birthday man;)

Dudde, I'm terribly sorry to reply so late....but here goes...I'm 43 and thank you for the "happy birthday"....yes I realise I'm an old git but I'm happy with my life (apart from impending unemployment that is!!).