thought some might find this amusing

mr d

hello

was viewing the yahoo news site when i saw in the entertainment section a report on 'v for vendetta' taking the top box office spot in america for the week. how is this politically amusing? well click on the report and near the bottom is a button that says 'discuss' go their to be amused.

perhaps ideas do have the power to threaten.

strange thoughts

mr d

Ha, those are hilarious. Hateful, barely-literate ranting that's worse than most of the stuff you see on men's room walls, and a lot of it from people who haven't even seen the movie. I highly recommend the series of posts titled "Re: A STUPID, RETARDED MOVIE!!"

I'm not expecting much. Given how horrible previous attempts to translate Alan Moore's work to film have been (i.e. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, From Hell) I seriously doubt V for Vendetta will do any better, or for that matter, the upcoming Watchmen movie.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen disappointed me. It's worse than what they do to the marvel and DC comics they try to make into movies. I'm probably the only person I know who would rather read the Moore book than go see the movie.