Private messaging system?

News to me. Did it automatically delete anything past 25 or do you have more than 25 now?

Nothing has been discussed about it in the Mod forum. Admins would be the only ones who could change it and I doubt they would do so without warning unless something dire was happening.

News to me. Did it automatically delete anything past 25 or do you have more than 25 now?

I have more then 25, but it wont let me send any more cause it says I've reached the limit.

Nothing has been discussed about it in the Mod forum. Admins would be the only ones who could change it and I doubt they would do so without warning unless something dire was happening.

Perhaps it wasn't done on purpose then, and it's just something wrong with the forums.

Mine is unchanged but I'm in a different usergroup. Is anyone else having this problem?

I sent a PM to the Admins asking for clarification. It may be a decision based on necessity so be prepared to live with it.

Ecoli, it could also be because you are sending out too many rude or suggestive PMs. The image attachments of you in the buff are nice but completely unneccesary and may have violated forum policy or exceeded your allotted bandwidth.

Just to note, I also have this:

Inbox contains 7 messages.

You have 13 messages stored, of a total 25 allowed. (Empty Folder)

It was reduced a few days ago I think...

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

"You have 95 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed"

yay! Now I don't have delete some, because I always reach 100 and then have to delete, now I've almost reached 100 and I don't have to.

[edit] oh, that might be because I've recently moved to a different usergroup.

"You have 95 messages stored' date=' of a total 200 allowed"

oh, that might be because I've recently moved to a different usergroup.[/quote']There's your answer. It's 5614's fault, he has all your extra storage. Take it up with him in a private message.

Don't worry, he's got plenty of room. ;)

"You have 95 messages stored' date=' of a total 200 allowed"

yay! Now I don't have delete some, because I always reach 100 and then have to delete, now I've almost reached 100 and I don't have to.

[edit'] oh, that might be because I've recently moved to a different usergroup.

Me too. :)

Ecoli' date=' it could also be because you are sending out too many rude or suggestive PMs. The image attachments of you in the buff are nice but completely unneccesary and may have violated forum policy or exceeded your allotted bandwidth.[/quote']

You told me you liked those pics!!!

Can you forward some to me... I've got room for 200 ;)

Damn gmail for spoiling us all.
heh, good idea, gmail seem to be doing well, why don't we take a leaf out of their book? 1GB (or 2GB) of PM space for each of us!