Tool of the Devil

blike

I am really getting frustrated with Organic lab as well. I don't mind doing the experiments. These are sort of fun. It is the write-ups that are pissing me off. The TA's must take their jobs very seriously because they are docking me points for very insignificant things. I can understand that they want us to pay attention to detail, but enough is enough. These people are out for blood.

I am actually glad I just read this post. I just realized I forgot to include my unknown number for the gas CT experiment in my report. Too bad I already handed it in. Last week was a bit too crazy.

You now what else is the tool of of the devil?...Seriously...I don't know....Oh ya!...SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!........and BATHTUBS.....and FAST FOOD RESTUARANTS......but cheese is good.......Organic Chem is just the aftermath of the wave of Organic Chem.....That made no sense....Oh well......

fafalone said in post #19 :

She hates me, but loves blike, he's the one to blame for her presence.

Aww faf, don't cry, I love you too. If you would maybe not try to instigate me into throwing a hissy fit, I might be nicer and more respectful towards you. :)

KH - how many activity hours does it say I have? It tells me I have zero.

Dudde, banning isn't very nice.

Pav - lighten up, take a load off. It's the general discussion forum of the board. There's no need to take everything so serious and/or be so serious all the time.

If you don't like me and/or what I post, you can simply ignore it instead of getting your panties in wad.

Stop banning me damnit! And why would I read around on here when I know NOTHING about science? I don't come on here and think to myself "hmm, I wonder what soandso has to say about cosmology today". I joined because blike or someone told me to and I thought I could be a positive attribution to the General Discussion forum, THUS here I am.

Is all of that comprehendable or should I put it in a hypothesis?