Subliminal Messages!

WaR

Is it possible to hear subliminal messages through an audio recording, such as the ones they supposedly use in Christmas music while you are shopping at the mall? Up till now my understood definition of "subliminal message" was something that only your brain picked up, not something readily processed by any of the senses.

• 4 weeks later...

On a more serious note (serious? ah, make your own mind up) if you reverse "Hit me baby one more time" you can hear "sleep with me, im not too young". Try using some software like Audacity, and if u cant hear it then, try cutting out the section "when im not with you..." and reverse that.

the one i like is when you reverse stairway to heaven and it talks a lot about satan. the verse you wanna switch is one that happens to be complete nonsense when played forward:

if theres a bustle in your hedgerow dont be alarmed now.

its just a spring clean for the may queen.

yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run

theres still time to change the road your on.

• 2 weeks later...
the one i like is when you reverse stairway to heaven and it talks a lot about satan. the verse you wanna switch is one that happens to be complete nonsense when played forward:

if theres a bustle in your hedgerow dont be alarmed now.

its just a spring clean for the may queen.

yes there are two paths you can go by' date=' but in the long run

theres still time to change the road your on.[/quote']

I think that one is coincidence... they've all denied it.

I think that one is coincidence... they've all denied it.

who? if your talking about the band, isnt the guy who wrote it dead? i havent seen anything about anyone ever getting an answer out of them.

anyway... if so, thats a pretty big coincidence. its a whole verse that all talks about satan, not just one line or something. its also in a song called stairway to heaven, right where the music picks up for the first time. the verse is almost gibberish played forward.....

all considered that would be a pretty huge coincidence.

the one thats definately coincidence is the britney spears one. even if you know what your looking for you can barely hear that one.

if you want some that are definately real check out empty spaces by pink floyd and weird al- nature trail to hell.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...