Hatched some bugs

Skye

Found some eggs on my curtains a week or so ago and so I put them in a jar, and today I noticed they hatched. 13 little creepy brown bugs in there now, all waving their antennae as a sign of impending doom to those who oppose them. Except for one who just wrestles with an egg shell, I don't understand him.

Hey I just went and checked them and there's now two who are kind of orange and green, weird. I'm pretty sure I saw the mother because it looked just like the browns (except bigger..), and was on the curtains on the night I found them. The roange ones were apart from the brown ones but now one has ventured over to them. They seem to get on fine, such nice harmonious critters :)

Look to the bugs people, look to the bugs...

Cool!

just don`t do what I did, I gave the 2 silver fish insects a name each, I was ever so unhappy when they eventualy died (I dunno what they eat?)

I did the same with caterpillars the once too, but I used the Am241 isotope from and old fire alarm and put it in there, no I didn`t manage to grow any mutants, but 2 out the 5 catterpilars in there turned into cool looking moths tho :)

The species in the order Hemiptera are often called true bugs. They include bed bugs, water striders and stink bugs. They have leathery forewings, rather than hard ones like beetles. That's what I assume these little guys are, and as most rely on the flow of sap to suck on, it might be hard to feed them.

fafalone said in post #5 :

Do you even know what that's a reference to, or are you just copying the people who keep saying that on Slashdot. :P

By the fact you used 'bug', and not 'insect', I'm guessing you're just copying Slashdotters. :)

Kent Brockman quote, after Homer breaks the antfarm in space and an ant drifts in front of the camera.

alt_f13 said in post #6 :

That was touching. I hope I meet some bugs like that some day.

touching!, oh for pitsake. I hate bugs, even with my likes for natue i still hate them. Rats are worse, destroying my wooden floors with their bites and making life terrible for me. Why do they ever exist? who knows?

but i like animals, good thing they are likeable.

I really dislike house centipedes. They're extremely disturbing. To me, the more legs something has, the more disgusting it gets. Their bodies are thick and striped and their legs are long and thin. After you kill them, their detatched legs squirm and squirm. I hope ya didnt hatch any house centipedes.

Well today they shed their brown skin and are bigger and prettier. They have orange legs and kinda blue-black bodies. Unfortunately I think they may be stink bugs.

I have lots of geckos in my house, and they all have a territory they hunt in at night. I heard them fighting behind some blinds and looked behind. They both froze, one hanging upside down from the window sill and the other hanging from it's mouth :P