Would you marry a nerd or a model?

The Peon

Would you marry a nerd or a model?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you marry a nerd or a model?

• Nerd
    • Model
    • I'm a hermit.

OK so the question is pretty straightforward. You could be married forever to a model type person, which would give you explosive sex and perhaps good looking kids, or a nerd mate and although the sex might not be superb, you would be able to have tremendously satisfying intellectual conversations. Of course im generalizing, cause a model could be a nerd, etc. Guess this is an "im bored" poll type thing :)

I am personally tired of good looking boring people. I have only met one girl who was stunningly intelligent and beautiful in equal measures, and she was taken sadly... :( I personally would now choose a nerd, knowing what I know. And I consider myself a nerd too btw. ;) Thanks for participating.

look`s are transient (I too have been out with more than a few models), I`ll take Brains anyday!

Sex is over-rated too, (although I dare say some of members in their "Prime" will vehemently disagree with me).

since when were models good in bed? since when were nerds not?

you'd be surprised by the sex drive many nerds have and how frigid many models are. looks certainly do not correlate with bedroom skill.

Goddamn it... read the post before commenting....

Of course im generalizing' date=' cause a model could be a nerd, etc. Guess this is an "im bored" poll type thing [/quote']

OK so the question is pretty straightforward. You could be married forever to a model type person, which would give you explosive sex and perhaps good looking kids, or a nerd mate and although the sex might not be superb, you would be able to have tremendously satisfying intellectual conversations. Of course im generalizing, cause a model could be a nerd, etc. Guess this is an "im bored" poll type thing

I am personally tired of good looking boring people. I have only met one girl who was stunningly intelligent and beautiful in equal measures, and she was taken sadly... :( I personally would now choose a nerd, knowing what I know. And I consider myself a nerd too btw. Thanks for participating.

I can't answer the poll because it's not as straight forward as you think. Neither being a nerd or a model automatically makes them exclusive to one another.

haven`t you Seen my avatar?

LOL :)

seriously, my wife (I am married) is no super model (nor am I) by a long shot, but she`ll think nothing of grabbing a screwdriver or soldering iron or even test tubes and chems and help me out with stuff, ya can`t put a value on harmony like that :)

Its good to see some people are taking this poll for what it is... entertainment and not getting all uppity with a broom stick lodged in the glutes.

Not everything here has to have 100% serious scientific undertones to it. Jeez. :rolleyes:

And YT, your wife is a hotty! :eek::D;)

yes, plastic surgery can be looked on that way. but i understand that many young women have plastic surgery. i don't know the reasons but i expect it has something to do with feeling better about themselves and is this so bad?

but it was a stupid thing to write, my apologies.

anyhow i don't think that because marriage is an unglamorous state i should exclude the possibility of marrying a model. my model wife may only look good for the camera. my younger brother, tim, works as a digital printer and spends most of his day improving skin, tits and arses for all the super models.

the peon, in response to your response to my first post:

i did read your entire post, including the part where you said "Of course im generalizing, cause a model could be a nerd, etc. Guess this is an "im bored" poll type thing." i, at that moment, was just annoyed by the stereotype and was questioning its validity even though in doing so i digressed from the original topic. my apologies.

the peon' date=' in response to your response to my first post:

i did read your entire post, including the part where you said "Of course im generalizing, cause a model could be a nerd, etc. Guess this is an "im bored" poll type thing." i, at that moment, was just annoyed by the stereotype and was questioning its validity even though in doing so i digressed from the original topic. my apologies.[/quote']

NP and accepted. I too dislike stereotypes but the ones I presented were pretty vague.. Either way I apologize to any ner... erm.. people who feel offended by my making it seem that nerds are not sexy. Which is what the opposite of this poll shows, that nerds are indeed sexy beasts! :)