emma watson DRINKS!

anthropos

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to be entirely honest' date=' who really cares if she likes a beer every now and then, 1 picture is hardly condemning her, fair play to the wench!

(our Subtle Hints at off-topicness don`t seem to be working Phi)[/quote']

I agree, as long as she keeps away from Carling, Carlsberg or Castlemaine she's still lady like in my eyes.

Not saying that I think underage drinking is a good thing... but who gives a crap. There are millions of teens who are drinking illegally and nobody gives a shit about them.. can anyone say publicity stunt?

Not saying that I think underage drinking is a good thing... but who gives a crap. There are millions of teens who are drinking illegally and nobody gives a shit about them.. can anyone say publicity stunt?

Can anyone say "it's not illegal in the UK"? :P

i didnt find your hints very subtle at all. : P

ive never heard of anyone putting ketchup on their chips, only french fries.

(and plenty of people over 10 and under 35 call it pop. its called oregon. or most places in the midwest for that matter)

buuuuut. back to good ol emma watson. why must it be a publicity stunt because she was drinking and happens to be a celebrity? are you telling me none of your friends have ever taken pictures at a party, or while drinking?

and yet again, not underage drinking, since the legal limit is age 5, she is not underage to be drinking in the privacy of her own home.

ive never heard of anyone putting ketchup on their chips, only french fries.
In England, they call fries "chips" like in fish and chips, although they are more like US "steak fries" or "cottage fries".
(and plenty of people over 10 and under 35 call it pop. its called oregon. or most places in the midwest for that matter)
Yes, it's a regional thang. East of the Mississippi it's soda, west it's pop. People over 90 call it soda pop.

But people like Emma Watson drink beer.

Those pictures look fake, anyways. And, of course, none actually show her drinking. There are plenty of people who pose for cameras with beer, without drinking it--especially at parties when they're younger.

Bleh. Get over it. Just because she's famous doesn't mean you should pay any more attention to it than if anybody else did it. I'm sure if you saw pictures of random 15-year-old person x you wouldn't care.

Bleh. Get over it. Just because she's famous doesn't mean you should pay any more attention to it than if anybody else did it. I'm sure if you saw pictures of random 15-year-old person x you wouldn't care.

Imagine what it does to Hermione's fans, most of which are between 7 and 17, some role model.

what does that mean. .they are playing the roles of teenagers and they are doing it well

i think that depends on your definition of the word "well". i personally think they are very bad actors. they dont just have to act like teenagers... thats easy, they are teenagers. they have to make it seem like they actually have the reactions and emotions that go along with each scene. thats what acting is, and they are terrible at it.

anyway... i still dont see why this is such a horrible thing. teenagers drink. 15 is certainly earlier than i started drinking, but my brother started drinking at 15 or 16. i know a lot of people at my school started earlier than that.

you dont even know that shes drinking excessively (generally the way it is done in american highschool and college parties) and im guessing shes probably not, based purely on the fact that the UK takes a much smarter approach on introducing children to alcohol;by letting them drink at home it gives the opportunity for their parents to supervise it starting much earlier than most americans. i know my mom wasnt there the first time i drank, i also know that i spent a reasonable amount of time that night with my head in the toilet.

drinking with some friends isnt being a horrible role model. its taking a reasonable approach to alcohol.

Perfect role model:

Let's see now... no smoking, drinking, swearing, lying, cheating, shouting, rudeness, inconsideration, fast driving, fornicating,.......that rules out everyone I have ever known.

Let' search amongst saints and prophets then. Er no, perhaps not. Still looking. Any suggestions?

Where is that perfect untainted person?

what does that mean. .they are playing the roles of teenagers and they are doing it well

I'm a really big fan of the Harry Potter books but I just couldn't watch the films with out getting really annoyed with the acting.

Even though he's improved, Daniel Radcliff is still a crap actor. He has this one expression where his mouth hangs open for every emotion in the film. The other two aren't as bad but they still ruin the film for me.

Perfect role model:

Let's see now... no smoking' date=' drinking, swearing, lying, cheating, shouting, rudeness, inconsideration, fast driving, fornicating,.......that rules out everyone I have ever known.

Let' search amongst saints and prophets then. Er no, perhaps not. Still looking. Any suggestions?

Where is that perfect untainted person?[/quote']

it ain't me but there are too on that list i have never done. well one definite and a maybe depending on definition. I have never smoked in my life and never intend to. I have never cheated on a girlfriend but i have cheated at games on occasion. i assume you mean the former.

sprite is closest to lemonade yes (or what we call "pop") it is carbonated.we do have non-carbonated lemon drinks too' date=' often made with water and a cordial.

and HOW can you eat Chips WITHOUT Acetic acid (5%) and Sodium Chloride that isn`t wrapped in yesterdays newpaper? any other method is beyond Heathen and heading towards philistine! :P[/quote']

Bah! You probably like your beer warm and unwatery, too. ;)