Pleasurable sneezing

At the moment I've got a really horrible cold and have been in bed for most of the day, however there is a plus side as I seem to be sneezing every minute which I enjoy far too much.

Assuming that i'm not the only one that finds it enjoyable, do any of you know why sneezing is so good. I have often heard people say that sneezing is connected to an orgasm but I can't find anything to back it up. I'm assuming that there must be some neurological reason i.e. release of neurotransmitters but can't find any info.

Anyway, any of you know why?

I have no idea why but I've heard of it. I had a friend who used to sneeze and then you hear him exclaim "yes!" like he just won something. He said the best sneeezes were when he got multiple ones...

I on the other hand find sneezing really anoying and irritating, get no sense of pleasure from it at all. Really y'all sound a bit nutty to me.

Woman: (sneezes and moans several times)

Man: "Excuse me, but is everything OK?"

Woman: "Yes, it's just that I have this condition where every time I sneeze I have an orgasm."

Man: "Yikes! Are you taking anything for it?"

Woman: (smiling) "Pepper."

IIRC, sneezing and orgasm are both accompanied by a rapid release of Histamines, perhaps this is reason?

AFAIK, anti histamines are often used as anti depressants so you would expect that a release of histamines should have the opposite effect.

do they still have it, and if so, where can i get it!

Apparantly it's an anti depressant called clomipramine but only 5% of people have the whole yawn orgasm thing, while the rest have opposite effects finding orgasm harder to reach.

Who knows though, may be you could be one of those lucky 1/20 people.

well according to studies that I`ve read, even foods rich in Histidine can be a factor in premature ejaculation and heightened orgsam sensations for both sexes.

Interesting.

I wonder if clomipramine and Histamines would be a good combination.

chlomipramine... Hmmm..

I don`t know WHY anyone would ever take that stuff, it has some pretty harsh side effects, you wouldn`t be "up-for-it" much anyway.

there`s aren`t any way to take Histamines that I`m aware of either, you can take in the amino acid building blocks for it, but directly taking it? Sounds very dangerous!