Play God in a Game!

Sashatheman

Live through a species' evolution and influence the way it lives its life by sculpting its body and its surroundings. From single-cell all the way through to a huge civilisation of animals, could this be the best game ever?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8372603330420559198

Warning its a 30 minute video, so 56 k people sorry not for you. but jusr remember the name "spore"

so strange that i was just watchin the video of the game before i read ur post!!! The game is fab!! Finally somethin worth my investin time in..

Glad to c there r more admirers of the game!!

I JUST CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

wow... This reminds me of EVO for the Super NES. It's a fairly rare game I believe. My father collects video games and he says EVO is worth decent money. Anyhow, Evo (sorta) worked on this principal. Of course these graphics are amazing. I havn't been able to find a release date. I'll cry if it's sometime next year. (garruntee its not in the near future.) I havn't found a game that I absolutly had to have since like.. Diablo II, and that sucked out a year and a half from my life. This is going to be good....

Yea, I had sound in it when I watched it.

Simply amazing game btw, although I watched the video nearly 5 days ago, kudos to the early bird.

Anyways, I thought this was awesome from a genetic and biologic standpoint, being able to create a creature and see how it interacts with its environment is an interesting concept, and even better, being able to play god is certainly a plus.

However, I'll have to give my computer a total overhaul before getting this doosey of a game.

Btw, the release date is fall '06 for those who were wondering

theres only one thing that bothers me. Theres alot of zooming out of the game, meaning alot of area to start new cities, but i am afraid that they actual detail of the game and the managing the cities , which in my opinion becomes the major part of the game, is limited. the game substitutes its complexity and detail with many simple things to do, and alot of playing field.