George Bush Descended From Human-Alien Hibrids

herpguy

I just watched a stupid tv show on Discovery about the possibility that we are being controlled by a human-alien hibrid race. This cracked me up. There was no evidence, and was mostly based on imagination IMO.

The man who came up with this said George Bush, the queen of England, and some others are descended from these creatures. He also says there is evidence that they communicate with eachother using everyday objects. For example, the all seeing eye on the top of the pyramid on the United States dollar bill symbolizes that this race of hybrids see over us, and know more than us.

What do you think of this?

Well, until you mentioned the George Bush part, I didn't believe it.

Right out of my mouth.

That's why I don't watch Discovery anymore. It went downhill a couple a years back

"Don't you just love how Discovery Channel abandoned science in favor of reality programs?" --Azure Phoenix (See: sarcasm)

a few years ago, i saw a discovery channel program which was basically the stargate movie without the storyline.

you think that;s bad, try talking to the people who actually believe in that stuff! They're very strange.

you think that;s bad, try talking to the people who actually believe in that stuff! They're very strange.

What?!?! You didn't like that made for tv movie about Supervolcanoes with the really good actors and outstanding plotline and seat-gripping soundtrack? If it were any better I wouldn't have fallen asleep! Now that's saying something.

What, only Bush, The Queen, and a few others? What happenrd to six degrees of separation? perhaps the chosen ones reproduce by cloning only. If not, a big hello to all my fellow alien hybrids. Are you packed and ready for the arrival of the mother ship in 2012? (See other thread).

and at least bagpipes do something instead of just sit around and spend money.

Bagpipes are the secret recognition test of the alien hybrids. If they don't drive you mad, you must be one of them.

I dont agree with this theorey simply because its lacking evidence (at least any that I have come across). We dont know how we got here so it's just as good a theory as any. Proponents of this theory base this idea on a few facts: Royalty is indeed conscience of their bloodlines and many ancient cultures talk about reptilian god-like beings. This doent really prove anything but we havent come up with a good reason for our existance yet-so I say let everyone have a voice and believe what they want to believe. We never evolved as a sociey by agreeing with eachother all of the time.

Bagpipes are the secret recognition test of the alien hybrids. If they don't drive you mad, you must be one of them.

I happen to like the bagpipes. then again i live in Scotland so you've got to at least convincingly pretend that you like them or get kicked in.

Were they really serious?

Yes, unfortunately.

Later on in the show (I posted this thread during a commercial break) another person came on talking about how earth is just a big videogame, and we are characters. Who plays the game? Yup, you've guessed it, the human-alien hybrids.

:confused: where'd they get the humans to hybridize with if earth was just a game?

The arguement that some of these theorists put forth is that it was this reptilian race that created us, some mixed with humans (the forbiden fruit in the bible) and now there are and always have been these hybrids in the ruling classes in the world. One thing they like to point out is the Merovingian bloodline,which I hear Bush has relations to but I'm not 100% sure on that,and of course what happened with this family was that somewhere along the line, one of the Merovingian females mated with a sea-god and had hybrid offspring-thats what the Merovingians claimed anyways.

omg, theres like a dozen people who believe this crap on another forum i visit. Its beyond me how people can believe this stupid garbage. But then those same people say the governemnt is behind 9/11, the moon landing is fake, and the government purposely gave humans AIDS so they can suffer.......