Who have you met that's famous?

aj47

I've really only met one famous person, well, a family. I went down to Clearwater Beach, Fl a few years ago and rented out a house. As it turned out, Hulk Hogan bought the house diagonal to us, so I got to see him, his son, and his daughter. His son rode a 4-wheeler on the beach a lot, his daughter sun bathed.. MAAAAAN :) anyhow, yes

I was also, ahem, "introduced" to the Secret Service people who were serving for Candidate George W. Bush.

If getting hassled by the Secret Service counts then my list gets kinda long. One agent I've met was a driver for both Gore and Cheney.

:D Santa:D

lol, i really have met some famous people (cant remember who they were show how much it mattered) i think i have done a writing workshop with one of the more well known australian writers, ummmmm, i was taught karate by the oceanic champion, umm, and other stuff, but no real biggies

A few years ago I saw the band Peaceful Knievel at Tobacco Road in Hell's Kitchen. For those of you who don't know that band is made up of singer Mike Farris and remnants of the Black Crowes. I bumped into Audley Freed at the bar. It was crowded but he turned around and looked right at me. Not wanting to look uncool, I deftly blamed the collision on someone else. :P

I used to work at a petstore near Country Club of The South and Sugarloaf Country Club, both places where a lot of celebrities in Atlanta live. Jeff Foxworthy was a regular customer there, he came to know me on a first basis. He's a really cool, down to earth, and funny(duh!) guy. One conversation I had with Jeff was about Larry The Cable Guy. He was talking about how they'd go out to bars after shows and he said "I tell ya, a night of hanging out with Larry will make you feel better about yourself" :).

I have also met several members of Atlanta sports teams. Lastly, I also met the guy who is one of the stars/hosts of Candid Camera because they filmed a show at the petstore.

When I was about 12 or 13 I met all of the members of the band KoRn. Weird bunch of guys. All somewhat introverted with the exception of David, the drummer and Fieldy, the bass player.

On a side note, my dad has met Bill Nye (the science guy) on several occasions.