Username and Avatar

In My Memory

I played a game a long time ago called Super Mario RPG. IMO, one of the best SNES games. anyhow, there was an optional Boss named Culex. He may have been in a Final Fantasy game also. Anyhow.. Culex.. Xeluc.... I just think it sounds nice. I have no Avatar..

my name is pHoToN-gUrL...my first name starts with P n last name starts with H, so pH is my initial n it's photon cuz i like photons...n there is gUrL at the end cuz i'm a girl lol

my avatar is a pictures of puppies cuz i luv puppies n they r really cute :)

i don't even remember why my name is yourdadonapogos[tick'].

I remember you were tired of everyone saying "your mom" so you started saying "your dad" then poeple copied that so you started using "your dad on a pogostick"

that is all

my name is because i like Schrodnger's cat: and the avatar is a ninja fetus in a jar

drochaid is Scottish Gaelic for bridge ... there's a short answer and a long pretentious one .. but I'm not bored enough to offer either right now :P

The avatar is, err, my foot. My foot portraits are world famous .. it's just that I'm the only one who knows it right now :)

Well John is my name and B is the first letter in my surname.

My Avatar is the Interstellar Allaince Cruiser "White Star" annoying someone.:D I think it's one of the best SF ship designs in years.

Oh I forgot to mention:

According to a friend:

Klaynos a Demon whom was out cast by the underlords for becoming to powerful ; Now this deamon wonders the earth gathering knowledge and feasting on the souls of lesser beings.

I don't like to speculate about such things though.... (yes I'm bored I know it's a bump, blame IRC)