crystals?

krstlmthd

hello i am very interested in CRYSTALS. unfortunately my training is not in science. it is in spiritual mysticism and magic. there are many metaphysical properties attributed to CRYSTALS and i was wondering if any of these properties have yet been confirmed by science. i have recently heard of the use of CRYSTALS to create fusion devices and believe that CRYSTALS hold the solution to peak oil and all of mankind's energy problems. can you imagine a future where CRYSTALS are used to create cheap energy wherever it is needed through the powers of fusion?

well i am anxiously awaiting your response because i believe that CRYSTALS will provide the solutions to many problems presently facing mankind.

thank you.

Don't make fun; anime films regularly show that CRYSTALS have many astonishing powers. Some CRYSTALS power starships, some CRYSTALS contain alternate dimensions, some CRYSTALS turn your enemies into gory smears splashed across walls. I mean jeeze, those people in Disney's Atlantis had tons of uses for CRYSTALS. Pay attention peoples!

im sorry i mite be missing something here bt how can CHRYSTALS be the solutions to many of mans problems???

ok so they use CHRYSTALS in many anime films/shows (believe me ive seen more than i can count) but come on uve got to wake up to reality...

magic CHRYSTALS are not real... at least ot the extent of my knowledge

oops...

Nova, pehaps if we could harness the mysterious force generated by your complete ingorance of blatant, derisive sarcasm, we might gain a power even greater than that of CRYSTALS

---edit--

Oh, you forgot to fully capitalize your third "CHRYSTALS." That's half the power :P

all you ignorant people need to read up about how CRYSTALS are changing the shape of fusion.

Pyrofusion is not energy efficient, nor do its creators expect it to be in the near future. It may pave the way to the next generation of scanning devices, but as a solution for the world's energy problems, it just isn't there yet.

Crystals do INDEED have properties exploted in Science, we only need to look at Ruby or saphire Lasers or Peizo electric arcs and sounders, triboluminescence, Liquid Crystals etc...

they are infact Very Powerfull tools, however most of their uses are understood and although some applications may Seem like magik, they aren`t.

btw, you didn`t specify Which particular properties they`re suposed to have, beyond generalities.

Zeolite (a mineral) is indeed also used in Fuel refinery, and has also solved alot of problems for us, but there`s nothing exactly "Magik" involved.

perhaps we`re confusing terms???

edit: as for the rest of you, if you can`t say anything nice or helpfull, don`t say anything at all, we`re here to Share and teach, not to belittle or chastize each other!

Got to admit that the post that started this thread is one of the most hilarious non-sensical paragraphs Ive ever read. Personally I thought waching Johhny Depp in throws of an intense ether high in Fear and Loathing was amusing enough but this is ether abuse on a higher level :eek:

well yeah, from a strict scientific standpoint, it is a little funny :)

But, if we exchange terms and wording, then I guess it COULD seem a little magikal/Mystical.

however if she/he`s on about such things as Atlantean Power Rods and the likes, then no there`s No (Subatomic particles forced to work, as claimed) I`ve acualy built 2 of them to test some of these claims, the 18" hand wand and the "Power Staff" (full height) about 5 years ago.

now unless I was missing the plot or whatever, Neither did as it "said on the box", in fact I ended up using the materials for other things shortly afterwards.

we owe alot to Crystals, there`s no denying that, But....