Free USB drives from Microsoft

Rakdos

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?

Volume License Agreements cover Windows® Desktop operating system upgrades only.

-True

OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

-True

The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.

-True

Are these right?

Err the button doesn't work for me either.

And javascript does work on my computer. Other buttons of a similar type (ie. javascript) work fine. And it's not the firewall and it's not the AV and I've tried in the latest versions of FF and IE.... any ideas?

Also will they ship to the UK?

it just worked fine for me it will be here in "6-8 weeks with alot of valueable info."

i ****ing hope its not read only.. well if it is we can make a post trying to crack it ? i think that could be fun(sry is this is against forum rules)

Nah, nothing wrong with trying to erase some data. It will be interesting... but if they did make it read-only they probably would have made the actual memory read-only, so like when you buy a music CD from a shop you physically can't overwrite the data.

• 3 weeks later...