Controlling My Dreams

KFC

Control in dreams is called lucid dreaming and can be induced with quite a few methods. There is an entire community dedicated to this stuff here. I'd suggest checking that place out and visiting the forums. They can help you with controlling your dreams (lucid dreaming). :D

The most important thing to induce a lucid dream, is to keep a dream diary and jot down everything you remember as soon as you wake up. After a few weeks or even days you should start being concious of your dreams during the minutes before you wake up therefore being able to control them.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a simple technique for stimulating lucid dreams that worked for me. it involves looking at one of your hands every 10 or so minutes - although any regular activity is supposed to have the same effect. somehow developing such a habit while concious tricks gives the concious mind that little extra self-awareness as one falls asleep and dreams that the dreams become lucid.

worked wonders for a week or so until i got bored of looking at my left hand every 10 minutes.

• 1 month later...

I had numbers of lucid dreaming that I forget how much it is.

Flying or levitating (as easy as pie for me), piercing my own head, telling my friend that we are dreaming... and done so much crazy things.

And I find out penetrating wall is very difficult. Also, looking at mirrow inside dream is wired, can't even see my face, it's blurr and creepy.

I had dreamed my passed away grandmom, granddad, aliens, etc...

However there is one problem, I can't stop dreaming everyday. It's annoying.

I think I had one of those before. I should try it out with these methods. I am not sure if what I had was lucid but it was cool none the less. I want to recreate that one I had...it was me DBZ style.