Dinosaurs Alive and Well

Sayonara

The asteroid that supposedly killed the dinosaurs did not actually hit the earth - it passed within a few meters of the surface and was pulled around the earth in a gravity slingshot type motion.

On its way the null-G field created by the lack of spin between the asteroid and the earth pulled the dinosaurs off the planet and they were carried off into space with it.

The asteroid finally landed on Nibiru - the 10th planet, where the Dinosaurs and the Ancients have enjoyed a long and fruitful joint exisitence, frolicking and gambolling through the long cold nights.

In 2003 Nibiru will swing by Earth, and the dinosaurs will return by space taxi at the point where the planets are closest and the fare cheapest.

The calculations for this are written on my forehead so I don't forget them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Sayonara³

And now it's forever consigned to the place where all the laughter is silenced :-(

I vote it gets reposted for a few days every time a pseudogod pops up and starts prattling on about some crap \o/

Not that I matter..but I agree.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Radical Edward

it requires modification though to include time cycles now though I think. because so far it has both zarkovian and Adamesque qualities, but it is lacking a contribution from our latest oracle of pseudoscience.

Come on now, isn't it quite obvious the time cycles caused the spin gravity quantum tunnel that transported the dinosaurs to Nibiru through a river of pyramid water?

Originally posted by fafalone

Come on now, isn't it quite obvious the time cycles caused the spin gravity quantum tunnel that transported the dinosaurs to Nibiru through a river of pyramid water?

That had me in stitches

:D

whos the latest oracle? I'm thinking maybe its me, because of my near banning encounter recently(don't know if you know what I mean but I'm sure I would of been banned had I gone further along certain lines). Or is it Michael? Anyway, who cares about Nibiru, I have a brontosaruas swimming in the lake behind my house (as we speak). BTW, why were there so many name changes for bronto (there were, I DO know what i'm talking about(maybe))--- it didn't call it self any of those names anyway so who cares. So i'm not sure if thats the right name for it, but at one time it was. I am talking about the long necked one.

• 2 months later...
NavajoEverclear said in post #14 :

I have a brontosaruas swimming in the lake behind my house (as we speak). BTW, why were there so many name changes for bronto (there were, I DO know what i'm talking about(maybe))--- it didn't call it self any of those names anyway so who cares. So i'm not sure if thats the right name for it, but at one time it was. I am talking about the long necked one.

lol

*serious mode*

The brontosaurus became the apatosaurus (sp?) because it was discovered that a previous description of the same beastie had been made. Therefore the previous describer got to name the thing.

*end serious mode*

Your dino is probably a scout for the rest of them.

I just wonder who will win the inevitable battle that will break out, the cows or the dinosaurs?

On a long drive through Nebraska (or one of those long states full of cows) we developed a theory based on the "clustering" of cows and the lack of people.

Obs:

1) Cows are given hundreds of square miles to roam in and yet cluster in tiny areas. Except for a few loners out on hills keeping them in contact.

2) All we saw were cows. Houses were intact but there were no people around. Doors stood open, cars were still, no one. And no way to get to the majority of houses we saw off the highway.

Therefore:

Cows were getting ready to take over. This was back in '92 so I can only assume they've infiltrated every corner of government.

Moral:

A bunch of geologists locked in a van for hundred of miles can start coming up with very weird ideas. :P And if this isn't pseudo-science, I don't know what is.

• 4 months later...