Led Zeppelin: Music for the devil?

starbug1

• 2 weeks later...

ZEPPELIN RULES!!!!!!

Do you know the band Tool? They're original name was Toolshed, a reference to Stairway played backwards... but they shortened it so the reference wouldn't be so obvious.

(Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, btw) All surviving members have, again and again, refuted doing the backwards masking on purpose... and I believe them.

If you want to check out a cool song that's DESIGNED to be played backwards, check out ELO's Fire on High. Most of the passages in the song are designed so they sound the same whether played forwards or backwards.

o/` The music is reversible... but time is not! Turn back, turn back!

^^^ l33t secret backwards lyrics!

Also I'm pretty sure Jimmy Page worshiped the devil inside of Aleister Crowley's house. But that's beside the point...

The most evil member of that band is still John Paul Jones

Also I'm pretty sure Jimmy Page worshiped the devil inside of Aleister Crowley's house. But that's beside the point...

The most evil member of that band is still John Paul Jones

pshhh... I don't believe either point... John Paul jones is evil??/ You crazy!

ZEPPELIN RULES!!!!!!

Do you know the band Tool? They're original name was Toolshed' date=' a reference to Stairway played backwards... but they shortened it so the reference wouldn't be so obvious.

(Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, btw) All surviving members have, again and again, refuted doing the backwards masking on purpose... and I believe them.[/quote']

yeah, tool, though, intentionally writes antichristian songs...so does a perfect circle, so does nine inch nails, so does marylin manson..

EDIT:

If you play hit me baby one more time' date=' by britney spears, backwards its sounds like...

"Sleep with me im not too young"

i dunno.. look it up...[/quote']

Naaa, Britney wanted that in there

John Paul jones is evil??/ You crazy!

Have you ever read Hammer of the Gods? John Paul Jones just lets loose on the band on all of their hangups, namely Jimmy Page's satanism, John Bonham's drinking problem, and Robert Plant's insatiable libido.

Not to mention THE MUDSHARK INCIDENT...