What are some ...

KFC

or do you mean like: Nitrate, (per)chlorate, persulphate, perborate, percarbonate, etc... ?

I'm guessing thts what KFC is asking based on past questions :)

Goggle the names, should return safety sheets and information on the compounds.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

• 3 weeks later...
Does Anyone Know The Best(As In What Would Go The Highest) Propellant But No Flash(Smoke, Or Glitter) Stuff.

Hmm.... Liquid Oxygen and something like [ce]N2O[/ce] in a special plastic tube (Partially as fuel, partially as a container for combustion) is what rocketeers use I believe.

I don't think you'll be able to get hold of liquid [ce]O2[/ce] very easily as for the [ce]N2O[/ce] it can be madequite easily.

Other types include from an oxidizer such as ammonium perchlorate or ammonium nitrate and then a fule source which is nomally solid.

You can use Google to find more information.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Would It Brake The Vial?

Yes it would. Literally explodes.

Don't try it lest you get noxious gasses everywhere. (HCl being a gas is not something you want to breath in).

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

I Did It And It Didn't Explode. It Didn't Do Anything Visible.

That was clever, trying it after a warning. It does explode if it did not then you did it wrong.

I'm sorry to say it but the fact you tried it despite the warnings causes me concern :-(

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Edit: More spelling errors than normal - fixed.