Hallucination Training

I read from a user named "hw help" that inspired me to do some research myself on how to induce hallucination. I came across with this.

Kneel down and take 5 deep breaths, or 30, or 100. Stand up then hold your arms to your chest (kind of like what a mummy does) and press on it lightly.

This is suppose to induce a short high, and mild hallucinations.

I do not know if this method is effective or not, and i do not take credit for this. It was written by someone on totse.com

Can anyone provide a scientific explanation on how this works?

This sounds like a way of inducing hyperventilation. There are many google results for it. It can induce dizziness, nausia, disorientation and even, in extreme cases in those with respiratory problems, death. If you equate any of these with pleasurable halucination, go ahead, but check your medical insurance is up to date.

As for disoriented kneeling girls, well now, that is something else.....

I agree, from experience it really isn't that pleasurable, it just gives you a head rush and makes you slightly disorientated which is far from what I would call a hallucination.

Apparantly total asphyxiation yields better results but then again it does have the undesirable side effect of death.

The short answer is NO, that method will not induce hallucinations.

Even when considering drugs and pharmacologically induced hallucinations there is a lot of variability in the subjective effects of the drug. For example, some compounds will have a much larger visual load, others have more of a "body load". Even the types of patterns and visuals differ with the specifc compound in question.

i've always heard that as a way to induce passing out.

Yes, actually so have I. And it does work. A friend tried it and it was horrible because she passed out and actually started to convulse.

But yes, as someone else mentioned, if you don't sleep for a few days in a row you will start having hallucinations though I don't think it is something worth trying out

I read from a user named "hw help" that inspired me to do some research myself on how to induce hallucination. I came across with this.

Kneel down and take 5 deep breaths' date=' or 30, or 100. Stand up then hold your arms to your chest (kind of like what a mummy does) and press on it lightly.

This is suppose to induce a short high, and mild hallucinations.

I do not know if this method is effective or not, and i do not take credit for this. It was written by someone on totse.com

Can anyone provide a scientific explanation on how this works?[/quote']

In any case, this probably works for a very few people managing to do it correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

As kids we would make ourselves pass out exactly in that manner. Head rush, yes. Hallucinations, no. I stayed awake for six days once in 1970 and drove from DC to Indiana. Definitely there were hallucinations. Lights would stobe and the highway would curve where there were not curves. If felt wide awake. No drugs either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to this board for my interest in Hallucinations and Trips. haha

Anyways, as someone not being a first to be part of the " The Other Side". Recently I was half way there in a great experience with friends in a remote cabin. I don't know if I can mention the substances used in this forum, Salvia was a semi part of that trip, but anyhow, I really got what I wanted out of that weekend for the first time.

So heres my point to look for cheap trips or semi hallucinations, don't be too excited, this may only apply to people who get Sleep Paralysis every now and then:

I usually get that thing called " Sleep Paralysis", it goes back centuries to the "old hag tale", about an invisble presence sitting on your chest being unable to move,it use to freak me out when I was younger, but now being in my mid 20s I am positive its all part of my simple bodily functions. Although recently I heard stories of this sleep disorder reaching a higher degree which is frightening where the bedroom door opens and you actually see a blue demon come inside the room when you can't move, paranomally speaking. Well to get back on the topic, its when your body won't function and your mind is fully engaged, and your stuck in your bed not being able to move. This usually happens before and awaking from sleep.

So what I do to avoid a bad trip is do this during the day. In my 8-12am work schedule, I come home moderately tired. Heres the points.

1.Eat enough to make you sleepy. For some reason I can fall asleep better in the afternoon vs most average nights.

2. So just lie down, assuming your gonna take a nap for about an hour.

3.So just lie there, and once that feeling comes when your about to knock out, take advantage of that. This is the chance if you choose to expereice this instead of being afraid.

4.This is not really a dream, because you can actually pay attention to the room you are in.

5. So being not able to move, just pay attention to your 5 senses. What usually starts off for me is when I am about to drift off, you can feel some kind of presence in the room,and you feel like some weird gravity is pulling you out of your bed, and its pretty kool.

6.It's all a game of that sense when your going to have that nightmare and you wake yourself up, rather than staying in your dream". Thats what it is, but this time your not dreaming, you just can't move, all you gotta do is just hang out and try to pay attention to whats going on so you can remember it later, which is hard like when it comes to dreams. I thought I share this, seems to be safe and free of consequences. Recently I had this uncoventional trip that can last for like a long 5 minutes.