A (hopefully) complete rebuttal of Intelligent Design

There are people that have done exactly what you're talking about. Most christians settle for anything someone tells them. Being and objective, honest man, the Bible is the most accurate ancient book I've heard off. Have you ever tried to disprove it? I hear stories about people doing just that and some of them end up becoming Christians.

Propaganda is far reaching. I also hear a lot of stories about houses either being burnt down or a tornado hitting it and the only thing left was the Bible. I think that's funny when compared to the famous native american line, "When white man came with the Bible, we had land. Now they have land and we just have the Bible." I know they're both getting at different meanings, but I just find it humorous.

The history of the Bible itself is enough to invalidate it. Everyone hears those stories, but every group has a Behe. And. to be noted, I started out a christian through tradition, which is the most common cause, and it's through my maturity and value in reality that have I left it, and I did so with an open mind.

How is it accurate? Have you investigated it? That sounds like a pretty faith based statement.

Actually, don't answer that because I really don't care. I try to waste as little time as possible on religion or religious people. The only reason I have contributed to this thread is because the fundamentalists are threatening to destroy what is most dear to the health and advancement to all of us, science pursuing an unfictionalized version of nature. As soon as this ID movement and all others like it are squashed, and as long as christians mind their own business and not try to impose their will and not act like a lynch mob out to stop minority groups from living their free and happy lives, I don't care what they do.