Giant Squid built the Nasca Lines

Sayonara

Thought I'd give this pseudoscience thingy a try.

"Based on a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I believe that the Nasca lines were built by giant squid for no apparent reason, and that the current proliferation of squid in our seas is incontravertible PROOF that they are coming back to do more of whatever it was they did.

I have calculations but they're in mindSpeak__™

And the dog stole my research notes.

But I know the reason I can't be wrong, so don't worry about that."

A squid needs water and I don't think the Nazca built pyramids to supply it. Maybe they built them 1000 miles east of the lines in the Pacific Desert and once it filled up they came ashore. By golly, you might be right. I just had to logically think it through.

Just aman

The giant squid were originally fresh-water amphibians, so only minor pyramids were needed to supply enough water to keep them cool while they built the lines.

Giant squid did not take to living in the seas until they were driven there by the Atlanteans, who wanted a cheap labour pool.

plus all those tentacles just meant that the squid could just spin round in the air. this does not use the conventional 'helicopter' type approach, but by slowly increasing the rate taht they spin at, they generate Radical Spin-Anti-Gravity allowing them to levitate.

Originally posted by Radical Edward

plus all those tentacles just meant that the squid could just spin round in the air. this does not use the conventional 'helicopter' type approach, but by slowly increasing the rate taht they spin at, they generate Radical Spin-Anti-Gravity allowing them to levitate.

:) :)

:)

:)

:) :) :) wow RE it's like you know this theory so well and we must all enbiggen our knowledge of the ginat sqiuds so that we cna make more lines and the lines will be big.:) :)

I am a mentalist.:) :)

:) :) :)

Originally posted by Radical Edward

the people of the future will thank us.

I'd like to know the mathematical reasoning behind this statement. It seems to me the future is contrary to Newtons Law so who exactly do you think is going to be in the future thanking us? Will it be you? Will you say it in squid language?

Just asking

Just aman

Originally posted by aman

I'd like to know the mathematical reasoning behind this statement. It seems to me the future is contrary to Newtons Law so who exactly do you think is going to be in the future thanking us? Will it be you? Will you say it in squid language?

Just asking

Just aman

if it is the right way of thinking the sqiud then the future will not forget it becuase tha data speaks for itself even though it is not here becuase the dog stoll it.:eek:;)

*dribble*

who is Newton Law? do yuo have his email address?

ANCIENT PHILOSOPHICAL TRUTHS BABY!

No, you are ALL wrong, the squid retreated to the sea and built pyramids down near the pipe vents on the fault lines way down deep under the sea. They distilled their fresh water requirements, and still live there today, with wonderful technology!!

But Rad E is correct re the tenticles and spin gravity, actually that is where I got the idea from.

These deep mysteries were recorded and handed down, and lost for centuries, until I found them under a stone, at the top of a hill. I figured this hill had been driven up from deep under the sea, because I found 2 shells and a piece of sea weed!!!

Isn't fate wonderful!! :) :) and I'm happy :)

Well that expains the oil in my soxs, it was like fate for me to be there, I felt the force of the ether, the ether of magnetism, it pushed me to the exact spot under the rock, where the old sheet of inscribed aluminium has been accidently but deliberately and secretely hidden for the last 15,000 years. Yes, it was just too too coincidental!

• 1 year later...