The Truth about 9/11

starbug1

Well lookee here!Cosy little bunch,aren't we.LOL

I speculate that thermite was used.

In this photo, for example, the column directly above the fireman's helmet shows that it was cut with thermite.

There is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.

240406thermite1.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/240406thermiteidentified.htm

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though i personally believe that it might be a conspiracy i have a thought that kinda contradicts it.

I mean the government of the U.S., big organization and all.. a lot of power. I watched the video that was 1 hr 23 mins long. They did tests taking for example that a boeing might crash into a building or something. It was something like that. Don't you think that there is some smart person who might say.. this is too predictable. I mean think about it.. if this was really a conspiracy dont you think that they would have really really thought about it and not do that stupid stuff. I mean those facts make it look like they just put it out there... they just did it. No intense thinking behind it. Were there no officials who were experst and who could tell that these actions could be later used against them. I mean if they did such a big thing then they must have really really thought about it. And the video makes it look too obvious. Too good to be true.

Get it.. me neither. If someone could explain better what im trying to say. I think its the drugs.. lol.

There is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.

We;ve already disproven this little theory, I thought.

you know that could have been a welded joint that melted due to the fire. looks too clean to be thermite. thermite usually just melts everything into a nice big squidgy blob. have your ever seen a bit of steel cut with thermite? the cut is messy.

An image from Ground Zero showing molten hot steel, presumably weeks after 9/11.

How temperatures exceeding 1500 degrees could be found in the sub-basements of the WTC towers weeks (and even months) after 9/11 has yet to be fully explained.

I speculate that Thermite placed around strategic girders flowed to the lower levels taken along with the molten steel from the compromised steel columns.

Keep bobbing those heads you flippin evil f.....s!!!

glowingsteel-704860.jpg

what i see there is a red hot peice of metal coming out of a smoking hole. if there was fuel around that part(paper, cooling oil from some bit of machinery, plastics, aviation fuel) this could keep the metal glowing red hot for a considerable period of time. the surrounding rubble would only keep it insulated and allowing it to reach ~ 1000C where things start to glow. remember, glowing red hot doesn't mean it was molten, ever.

<edit> nice sidestep around my comments about the thermite.

An image from Ground Zero showing molten hot steel' date=' presumably weeks after 9/11.

How temperatures exceeding 1500 degrees could be found in the sub-basements of the WTC towers weeks (and even months) after 9/11 has yet to be fully explained.

I speculate that Thermite placed around strategic girders flowed to the lower levels taken along with the molten steel from the compromised steel columns.

Keep bobbing those heads you flippin evil f.....s!!!

[ATTACH']1308[/ATTACH]

Does anybody else think that this picture looks like a painting?

I speculate that thermite was used.

In this photo' date=' for example, the column directly above the fireman's helmet shows that it was cut with thermite.

There is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.[/quote']

Ah, so you've seen thermite damage before, have you? Tell us more about it.

Does anybody else think that this picture looks like a painting?

Ahhh,the cosy little bunch attacking the poster instead of the subject again,eh!

Watch here to see my painting come to life.Remember to watch it with your eyes open for a change.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/ground_zero_red_hot.wmv

Secondary explosions:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/911.wtc.secondary.explosions.wmv

Taken from here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.htm

Ah, so you've seen thermite damage before, have you? Tell us more about it.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

what i see there is a red hot peice of metal coming out of a smoking hole. if there was fuel around that part(paper' date=' cooling oil from some bit of machinery, plastics, aviation fuel) this could keep the metal glowing red hot for a considerable period of time. the surrounding rubble would only keep it insulated and allowing it to reach ~ 1000C where things start to glow. remember, glowing red hot doesn't mean it was molten, ever.

<edit> nice sidestep around my comments about the thermite.[/quote']

Well lookee here to see molten metal drpping from the building just before the collapse.

Just remember,watch it with your eyes open!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2991254740145858863&q=cameraplanet%2B9/11

Well lookee here to see molten metal drpping from the building just before the collapse.

Just remember' date='watch it with your eyes open!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2991254740145858863&q=cameraplanet%2B9/11

The chances are that that is not molten metal. remember a plane carrying thousands of gallons of flammable jet fuel just crashed into the side of the building and spilt the fuel every where. the fuel burns. the fuel flows. it can do both at once. it is falling jet fuel. or falling burning objects.

• 2 weeks later...

http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/205461.shtml

Reynolds stated that everyone in the worldwide intelligence community knew that 9/11 was an inside job as soon as it happened, with the obvious stand-down of US air defenses, controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and non-protection of the President in Florida being the biggest tip-offs. The head of the Russian equivalent of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the former head of the German intelligence service Andreas Von Bulow, former National Security Agency official Wayne Madsen, and former MI-6 agent David Schayler have all openly called 9/11 an inside job, while former CIA official Ray McGovern has confirmed this directly in private, and indirectly in public by way of his ringing endorsement of David Ray Griffin’s work on 9/11.

On the topic of metal. I am still a student but I coop at an experimential casting lab.

If someone can tell me the exact Alloy or metal used I could give a better approximation of melt temperture. Take this Iron Carbide Phase Diagram.

http://www.sv.vt.edu/classes/MSE2094_NoteBook/96ClassProj/examples/kimcon.html

You can see that not all composites melt at 1500 C.

Ultimately I wouldn't take those sites to seriously, seems like most of those professors lack knowledge in metallurgy seems all copied personally. No Phase Diagrams, No tests (reconstructive simulation, or metal chemistry). They don't even comment on the fact that if it were molten iron, whether or not controlled melt data is a good standard to compare a uncontrolled melt with variety of elements. (I.E. Magnesium @ 850 reacts with air that can simulate a melt temperture of 2200 uncontrolled)

while former CIA official Ray McGovern has confirmed this directly in private,

if he said this in private, how do you know it was in private.

And besides, why should these people be trusted when intepreting scientific data?

Apparently Canada is the next target. Mr. Harper..err..the terrorist must hate us.

But really though....Why would the US Government take a miltary plane...PAINT it to look like a passenger plane and then have it vanish...and then have placed explosives or whatever go off, what about the bodies of plane...surely you would have to have people on a commerical airplane to make it legitimate, did they disappear, is the president going to their homes and tell them to lie about their family being alive? If there was no plane at all someone would have noticed them putting one in if they were first hand observers.

Besides what motive? To con people into a war? Destroy the pentagon and thousands of peoples lives with a POOR thought out conspriacy, just to get to war....

I am sure there are FAR easier ways to get yourself a war, without going to that extent.

Well whatever, I think it's BS.

And then, the people who let the terrorist through security would have to be involved, as well as dozens of other people. There's no way to make a consiparacy that big without information leaking out from a legitamate source.

The same goes for the apollo missions.